Dear Penn

ipso facto

• Yeah!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Dear Penn
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2007, 03:33:27 PM »
Dear Penn,
I know you are getting sick of me by now. I warn you though, I am fully prepared to continue my letter writing campaign until the end of all that is eternal. Please admit so I don't have to write anymore love letters to you. I am running out of things to say. If you don't admit me soon, I might have to start writing my letters in blood.

Thanks,
ipso

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2007, 03:33:35 PM »
am i the only one who thought vivian is better looking?

Team Pam

• "You know, I invented electricity."
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2007, 04:57:01 PM »
dear penn,

i haven't heard anything from you. you lured me in with your fee waiver and pretty, glossy viewbook -- don't be a tease. it's not nice. i really think we could have something special, but in order to make this work, you're going to have to give me a little.

let's work it out, penn.

eternally yours,

lovelyavocado

What she said.

xoxo
Team Pam

m1

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2007, 05:01:49 PM »
Dear Penn,

Please love me.  I love you.  I'm even putting myself through the hell of LSAT studying again for you.  I've sent you everything I can possibly imagine, from an additional LOR, a writing sample, updates on my jobs, a "Why Penn?" essay and ALL MY LOVE.

Please, please love me back.
m1

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2007, 05:06:27 PM »
maybe penn is one of those schools that likes it if you play it cool. you know, don't tell them how much you love 'em or anything. maybe we have to play hard to get? maybe i need to play up my date with michigan.

hmm.

Ollie!

• 1 0f 30: U U D D L R L R B A STRT
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2007, 05:40:21 PM »

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2007, 05:54:34 PM »
Aren't you supposed to figure that out during your undergrad?

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2007, 05:56:05 PM »
man...i want Penn so bad...i fear they will reject me and make me cry :'(

mL4300ic

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2007, 06:06:45 PM »
I have a feeling they're going to defer/waitlist me soon.

Reach

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2007, 06:07:57 PM »
Dear Penn:

I started out looking up to you.  I wanted nothing more than for you to accept me.  I wanted nothing more than to become part of your club.  Then I noticed you were doing strange things...a deferral for a highly qualified applicant here, a snub to a competitive person there.  I became wary.  I began watching you more carefully.  I became uncertain of your motives.

Now I see all these fine folks in this thread who have nothing but love for you, yet you spurn their advances.  That's it.  I'm throwing down the gauntlet.  It's time for you to make good on the lovely image so many of us have when thinking about you.  Prove to us that you are worthy of our admiration; prove to us that we really should care.  Admit me.  It's the only way.