Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: New Realization...!  (Read 758 times)

dungchi

• View Profile
New Realization...!
« on: January 25, 2007, 10:22:20 PM »
I just realized, after spending quite some time to study for the LSAT, not everyone can be a lawyer! It takes a lot of work to just get a decent score on the LSAT, which is the first step of becoming an attorney. Therefore, I praise all of you who are studying for the LSAT (especially those who got really high score)! you guys are very intelligent people and majority of the population would not even be close to your capability as far as The Brain Factors go! I hope all of you succeed in your quest!  :) :) :)

LatherRinseRepeat

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: New Realization...!
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 11:31:32 PM »
I just realized, after spending quite some time to study for the LSAT, not everyone can be a lawyer! It takes a lot of work to just get a decent score on the LSAT, which is the first step of becoming an attorney. Therefore, I praise all of you who are studying for the LSAT (especially those who got really high score)! you guys are very intelligent people and

majority of the population would not even be close to your capability as far as The Brain Factors go! I hope all of you succeed in your quest!  :) :) :)
sh*t thats right
you know I've never really liked studying for the LSAT anyway

i LOVE the LSATs.  i know, kinda corny, but if you give it some time, it grows on you like a disease.  next thing you know you start argument with people all the time, cause non-LSAT people are sooo illogical.
I respectfully disagree!!

dungchi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2007, 12:50:57 AM »
I think I love the LSAT because of the skills I obtain from studying them. They are different from the everyday skills we may get from schooling such as college or graduate school. It is kinda like, I am unique because I study these things and ultimately become an attorney, which requires skills that no other people would normally have.  :) :) :) :)

LawSchoolCutie

• Sr. Citizen
  • photoshoot with Bryan D. Socal Photography
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sx1ba8emoni
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2007, 06:26:33 PM »
I think ya there are a lot of dumb people who study for years and have the best test prep. They get high scores, I hope i'm one of them.
GPA: 3.22
GPA in Major 3.8
LSAT Practice Highest Score 152
LSAT Goal Score at least 165

dungchi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2007, 08:05:09 PM »
I also really hope I could increase my score by studying hard! Remember those SAT days when you study for like 2 month ur score goes up by 100 points?  ;D ;D ;D

dungchi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2007, 11:46:17 PM »
you people just crack me up lol  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D