Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The "Bitter Because Everyone Else Got An Acceptance Today And I Didn't" Thread  (Read 22721 times)

thestradgirl

• LSD Obsessed
  • where dreams you dare to dream really do come true
    • MSN Messenger - hanui@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - thestradgirl
    • View Profile
tee hee hee.

i dropped by exclusively to say that i am not one of those at least for today and for the next couple of days.

but i still have 6 more schools to hear from. :\

Are you, dare I say, gloating?? You think just cuz you reached 10,000 you can run this joint. :P

:D :D :D.

:)

Not really.. I don't even know if it's an acceptance. Just glad that I have a decision I guess. :P I did not expect it to be so quick especially from Michigan.
this guy
------------------------------
I say that good painters imitated nature; but that bad ones vomited it.

Miguel de Cervantes (1547-1616)

SilentSwirl

• Sr. Citizen
  • Summer!
    • View Profile
tee hee hee.

i dropped by exclusively to say that i am not one of those at least for today and for the next couple of days.

Are you, dare I say, gloating?? You think just cuz you reached 10,000 you can run this joint. :P

Not really.. I don't even know if it's an acceptance. Just glad that I have a decision I guess. :P I did not expect it to be so quick especially from Michigan.

Well, I've got my fingers crossed (really, you should see how long it's taking me to type this...) for you. Hopefully by next week you'll be over at the Accepted TODAY thread. :)

thestradgirl

• LSD Obsessed
  • where dreams you dare to dream really do come true
    • MSN Messenger - hanui@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - thestradgirl
    • View Profile
tee hee hee.

Well, I've got my fingers crossed (really, you should see how long it's taking me to type this...) for you. Hopefully by next week you'll be over at the Accepted TODAY thread. :)

:D :D :D

well i'd be pretty crushed if i didn't even make it onto the waitlist. so the only other available option that would not crush me would be acceptance. i keep my fingers crossed. :(
this guy
------------------------------
I say that good painters imitated nature; but that bad ones vomited it.

Miguel de Cervantes (1547-1616)

Commie Panda

• Sr. Citizen
  • Don't worry, I'm not really a commie...or a panda
    • View Profile
3rd waitlist: GW FT.

Based on the current trend, it seems like more waitlists/rejections are on the way. My past 4 decisions have been 3 WLs and one rejection.

. . .

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
complete 14 weeks...

*sigh*

Pugnacious

• Sr. Citizen
  • C'est law vie...
    • View Profile
BUMP!
It's been 2 months since my only acceptance. I have resigned myself to the fact that I may only get into one school out of 12.  :'( It's a good school,  but I wish I had some choices.
My cycle is officially over. Boalt Law 2010!

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=pugattack

Pugnacious

• Sr. Citizen
  • C'est law vie...
    • View Profile
you got one, I got waitlists.

Sorry  :-[ I always feel bad when I post complaining and then someone with no acceptances calls me out on at least having one. That's why I added my little disclaimer, but i understand how frustrating your case is.

Pugnacious

• Sr. Citizen
  • C'est law vie...
    • View Profile
you got one, I got waitlists.

Sorry  :-[ I always feel bad when I post complaining and then someone with no acceptances calls me out on at least having one. That's why I added my little disclaimer, but i understand how frustrating your case is.

Calling you out again!

LOL I was waiting for that...
note that the title of this thread is "bitter because everyone else got an acceptance TODAY and i didn't" NOT "bitter because everyone else got an acceptance and I didn't". Therefore, I am allowed to complain all I want, because I haven't gotten an acceptance for the past 60 days. So there!

darlinalexi

• Sr. Citizen
  • Southwestern Class of 2010
    • View Profile
Yes. you have a right to be bitter.

But we are bitter at you for having more than us... but we are bitter at everyone for that, so it is nothing personal... :)

Yeah, still waiting on 10 schools... FSU told me today it will 8-10 weeks, and I am really angry about that.

Commie Panda

• Sr. Citizen
  • Don't worry, I'm not really a commie...or a panda
    • View Profile
I'm f-ing bitter...not only because I had no mail but because a few people heard from BU today and over the past week but I haven't. I haven't even heard from WM, WL...wtf