Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: MWLSD: If loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be right.  (Read 94480 times)

Data

• Sr. Citizen
  • They call me Data.
    • View Profile
Re: Michigan ASW 2007
« Reply #690 on: March 05, 2007, 04:04:07 AM »
i'm actually kinda glad now that my dad made me apply to yale, he even paid for it.  i think he just wanted to say, "yeah, my daughter applied to yale"

My parents were kind of "eh" about it, so I made a deal with them: they paid for the app fee, but if and when I don't get in, I repay them, haha. 

As for Data, I'm this close to making a "Where's Data" thread!

Here, I'm Here!  I just got off the phone with all of my family, friends, coworkers, former coworkers, acquaintances, pizza delivery kids... basically anyone who'd listen that I got into Yale! And it's 3:26 AM.  I have NEVER been this happy in my whole entire life!!!!  Miss Celies and Mpark:  :-*  You both know what that's for  ;)  AHHHHH !!!  I may never sleep again.

Okay, I am crazy for being up at this hour, but I'm glad I am, because now I can finallllly say, CONGRATS!!! Yayyyy!!!

Well, kamsahamnida eephuh-nee  ;)  And I sincerely hope you pay not a cent to your parents because you'll be coming to YALE!! 
Yale 2010

Special Agent Dana Scully

• LSD Obsessed
  • aka MCB
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: March 05, 2007, 09:28:11 AM »
i'm actually kinda glad now that my dad made me apply to yale, he even paid for it.  i think he just wanted to say, "yeah, my daughter applied to yale"

My parents were kind of "eh" about it, so I made a deal with them: they paid for the app fee, but if and when I don't get in, I repay them, haha. 

As for Data, I'm this close to making a "Where's Data" thread!

Here, I'm Here!  I just got off the phone with all of my family, friends, coworkers, former coworkers, acquaintances, pizza delivery kids... basically anyone who'd listen that I got into Yale! And it's 3:26 AM.  I have NEVER been this happy in my whole entire life!!!!  Miss Celies and Mpark:  :-*  You both know what that's for  ;)  AHHHHH !!!  I may never sleep again.

I'm just so happy for you! It's like I know you!  Despite your YLS euphoria, at least act a lil bit happy this week at the ASW!  :D ;)
Columbia 3L

• LSD Obsessed
  • aka MCB
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: March 05, 2007, 10:03:05 AM »
Ok ladies, one more time:

What kind of clothes/shoes are you bringing??
Columbia 3L

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
  • Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: March 05, 2007, 10:19:04 AM »
I don't know where to put this, but I just started deleting my REALLY early posts, and look what I found:

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,74233.msg1727532.html#msg1727532

MoniLi picking a fight with me when I was <30 posts!

Not to be an ass, but I think I'd know better than you would.  :P

I think someone owes someone a drink.

You're not allowed to post stuff like this when I'm not around to defend myself!  Actually I don't think there's anything to defend. I stand by my comments, especially since at the time I had taken the LSAT and I don't think Coop had!  ;)  Though I could have been less snarky about it...
The noobs are so into themsleves you'd think they allready have offers at Tool, Tool, feminine hygiene product & Dumbass LLC

lsn

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: March 05, 2007, 10:24:53 AM »

I think jeans and a pair of cords with sweaters.  Shoes will be boots and maybe flats, maybe (cute) sneakers.  Haven't finalised things yet since I just got back from NYC!
The noobs are so into themsleves you'd think they allready have offers at Tool, Tool, feminine hygiene product & Dumbass LLC

lsn

• LSD Obsessed
  • aka MCB
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: March 05, 2007, 10:27:36 AM »

I think jeans and a pair of cords with sweaters.  Shoes will be boots and maybe flats, maybe (cute) sneakers.  Haven't finalised things yet since I just got back from NYC!

yes, I have commented on your CLS post in that thread  ;)
Columbia 3L

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: March 05, 2007, 10:29:33 AM »

Replied!  What are you thinking of wearing?

lsn

• LSD Obsessed
  • aka MCB
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: March 05, 2007, 10:32:24 AM »

Gonna bring a couple of pairs of jeans, pair of slacks, regular long sleeved tshirts, 2 sweaters maybe, this cute blazer i just bought, a pair of flats, a pair of sneakers, and prolly my plain Timbs.

I'm trying to figure out which coat I'll bring...I'd prefer not to wear a long one, but it all depends on the weather.
Columbia 3L

• LSD Obsessed
  • aka MCB
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: March 05, 2007, 10:35:12 AM »
I LOVE FASHION TALK :)

It sounds like you ladies are going to look amazing for the weekend.

:-*

ty
Columbia 3L

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: March 05, 2007, 10:36:19 AM »

Gonna bring a couple of pairs of jeans, pair of slacks, regular long sleeved tshirts, 2 sweaters maybe, this cute blazer i just bought, a pair of flats, a pair of sneakers, and prolly my plain Timbs.

I'm trying to figure out which coat I'll bring...I'd prefer not to wear a long one, but it all depends on the weather.

I'm definitely bringing my bright pink coat.  I definitely stood out in the sea of black and grey this weekend!  I'm considering bringing some type of blazer, but a. my cuter ones are mostly summery (ie 3/4 sleeves) and b. they won't fit under my coat, which means I'd have to carry it to the ls, then switch when I get there.  

lsn