Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: MWLSD: If loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be right.  (Read 91816 times)

monserrat

• Sr. Citizen
  • mis preciosos
    • View Profile
Re: Michigan ASW 2007
« Reply #640 on: February 28, 2007, 06:24:09 PM »
Did anyone else notice that they're providing gym passes?  Sweet!

yay!  are you going to come to the gym with me, so i'm not the only loser that's working out?

Absolutely.

Also willing to be gym buddies if my foot's not too screwed up.  The thing I hated about Penn that I hope I don't also hate about Michigan is that the gym was ALWAYS crowded.  I worked out BEFORE freaking class (7-8am) and sometimes had to wait on a bench to be free. 

I work at a University and use their gym, so unfortunately i'm used to it.  but it never ceases to annoy

I'm the sort of person that continues to work out at the bad local gym populated by retired folk and rusty but adequate equipment because it's never crowded.  I imagine myself maybe even going to a private gym if it means being able to work out in peace, because I just tend not to go otherwise.  I guess it's worth 50 bucks a month or whatever so that I don't have to have someone drag me to the gym.   

my gym isn't too bad.  i'd rather have the good equipment, esp the treadmill.  but it's fun waiting for weight machines as undergrad males with arms smaller than mine and maybe one chesthair try and "bulk up"

right, i do hear you on the equipment, although i'm mostly concerned about the cardio stuff.  i'd lift watermelons if it meant not having a crowded gym.  but i get so antsy about watching the time go by as i run or do other stuff that i always need to be reading and listening to music AND have a towel over the display.  i often daydream of belonging to a gym with big plasma TVs in front of the treadmills or, better yet, in the individual consoles.  but like i said, i hate the crowds, so i've put up with the bad cardio room so long i only notice when other people talk about their 'modern' gyms.

also, that bit about the undergrads is hysterical.  i chuckled.

i'm the same way, i wish i could run outside where there is a view
Michigan 2010

goodnews

• Sr. Citizen
  • We're moving to where??
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: February 28, 2007, 07:37:35 PM »
Yup the outlets were underneath the tables.  I don't remember seeing any fans.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to be a W O L V E R I N E

Vapid Unicorn

• Sr. Citizen
  • Who, me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: February 28, 2007, 09:32:26 PM »
Although I've been crazy busy lately, I'll be around during ASW and would be interested in meeting some of you.  Do you all know your schedules yet?
Just another 2L.

Vapid Unicorn

• Sr. Citizen
  • Who, me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: February 28, 2007, 09:50:44 PM »
Although I've been crazy busy lately, I'll be around during ASW and would be interested in meeting some of you.  Do you all know your schedules yet?

Vapid! Great to see you back!

Thanks!  I tend to spend too much time on here, and I really don't have that time this semester.  But it's spring break, so I thought that I might as well check in.
Just another 2L.

Special Agent Dana Scully

• LSD Obsessed
  • aka MCB
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: February 28, 2007, 09:54:31 PM »
Although I've been crazy busy lately, I'll be around during ASW and would be interested in meeting some of you.   Do you all know your schedules yet?

Name names! If you think some of us are cool and some are losers, let's be honest about it.   :P

:(

i hope i'm part of the some
Columbia 3L

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dontreallyknowmuch
    • View Profile
« Reply #645 on: February 28, 2007, 09:54:54 PM »
Although I've been crazy busy lately, I'll be around during ASW and would be interested in meeting some of you. Do you all know your schedules yet?

Thanks! I tend to spend too much time on here, and I really don't have that time this semester. But it's spring break, so I thought that I might as well check in.

vapid, i don't get it. do you have 2 posts or 234, which is it?
quote Stanley J. Watson III
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

Vapid Unicorn

• Sr. Citizen
  • Who, me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: March 01, 2007, 10:12:28 AM »
Although I've been crazy busy lately, I'll be around during ASW and would be interested in meeting some of you.   Do you all know your schedules yet?

Name names! If you think some of us are cool and some are losers, let's be honest about it.   :P

During my ASW, we made a list of people going and even exchanged phone numbers, yet still managed to miss a few people in the shuffle (although they were compensated for by a few lurkers).  Unless I went to every event and talked to every admitted student, I don't expect that I could possibly meet everyone who read those words. 

Besides, you're going to be 1Ls when I'm a 2L; you're all losers to me, right? :P

Vapid -

You should come to our lunch on Saturday.

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,81511.0.html

I think that would make sense.  I don't think I'll be eating, but it should be a good opportunity to meet people.

Although I've been crazy busy lately, I'll be around during ASW and would be interested in meeting some of you. Do you all know your schedules yet?

Thanks! I tend to spend too much time on here, and I really don't have that time this semester. But it's spring break, so I thought that I might as well check in.

vapid, i don't get it. do you have 2 posts or 234, which is it?

Ah, the power of deleting.  I keep my post count, but not my posts.  It sure cleaned up my unread replies. 
Just another 2L.

flyaway

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: March 01, 2007, 10:58:23 AM »
You won't be eating? :(  Lent or anorexia?
Michigan Law Class of 2010

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dontreallyknowmuch
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: March 01, 2007, 11:07:23 AM »
You won't be eating? :( Lent or anorexia?

He prolly has better food for him at home.
quote Stanley J. Watson III
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

flyaway

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: March 01, 2007, 11:16:58 AM »
I take it there's something I don't know!
Michigan Law Class of 2010