Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: MWLSD: If loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be right.  (Read 93667 times)

monserrat

• Sr. Citizen
  • mis preciosos
    • View Profile
Re: Michigan ASW 2007
« Reply #630 on: February 28, 2007, 05:21:21 PM »
i was just looking at the gate map for the detroit airport and there are two seperate terminals.  it may not be convinient to meet at continental if you are in another terminal.  i'm assuming reach is flying continental?  i fly an airline that is in the same terminal as continental...how about you norn?

http://www.metroairport.com/maps/airlinegates.asp
Michigan 2010

monserrat

• Sr. Citizen
  • mis preciosos
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: February 28, 2007, 05:27:51 PM »
Did anyone else notice that they're providing gym passes?  Sweet!

yay!  are you going to come to the gym with me, so i'm not the only loser that's working out?
Michigan 2010

monserrat

• Sr. Citizen
  • mis preciosos
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: February 28, 2007, 05:28:23 PM »
i'm assuming reach is flying continental?  i fly an airline that is in the same terminal as continental...how about you norn?

You're right, I'm flying American which is the other terminal.  It looks like there's a terminal-to-terminal shuttle however so it should be OK.

ok good, if not we can work something else out i'm sure.
Michigan 2010

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dontreallyknowmuch
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: February 28, 2007, 05:28:55 PM »
i expect lots of pictures from you guys who attend this thing.
quote Stanley J. Watson III
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

goodnews

• Sr. Citizen
  • We're moving to where??
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: February 28, 2007, 05:36:39 PM »
To get everyone pumped for ASW....some photos I took last summer: 

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=16ptrn8l.ar67lu6x&x=0&y=ed2d2c

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be a W O L V E R I N E

jd2bee

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #635 on: February 28, 2007, 05:45:20 PM »
To get everyone pumped for ASW....some photos I took last summer: 

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=16ptrn8l.ar67lu6x&x=0&y=ed2d2c

Wow, that's amazing.  Thanks for posting them

monserrat

• Sr. Citizen
  • mis preciosos
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: February 28, 2007, 06:11:53 PM »

yay!  are you going to come to the gym with me, so i'm not the only loser that's working out?

Absolutely.

Also willing to be gym buddies if my foot's not too screwed up.  The thing I hated about Penn that I hope I don't also hate about Michigan is that the gym was ALWAYS crowded.  I worked out BEFORE freaking class (7-8am) and sometimes had to wait on a bench to be free. 

I work at a University and use their gym, so unfortunately i'm used to it.  but it never ceases to annoy
Michigan 2010

Reach

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: February 28, 2007, 06:14:32 PM »
i'm assuming reach is flying continental?  i fly an airline that is in the same terminal as continental...how about you norn?

You're right, I'm flying American which is the other terminal.  It looks like there's a terminal-to-terminal shuttle however so it should be OK.

Heh, I'm flying in on American also, but I usually end up flying Continental so it's what popped into mind for me.  If the continental ticket counter works for you, Monserrat, then it works for me too.  Besides, doing the whole shuttle thing will eat up some of the waiting time Norn and I have -- yeah, yeah, not much, I know -- so it's okay. 

I have loved the Michigan admissions team from even before day 1, but they keep taking it to new heights.  I asked if they knew my room # in the League so that I could just transfer my belongings to it before heading off to register on Thursday, and Ms. Kennedy was kind enough to get my room to be the same from Wed - Sunday.  How cool is that?

monserrat

• Sr. Citizen
  • mis preciosos
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: February 28, 2007, 06:18:16 PM »

yay!  are you going to come to the gym with me, so i'm not the only loser that's working out?

Absolutely.

Also willing to be gym buddies if my foot's not too screwed up.  The thing I hated about Penn that I hope I don't also hate about Michigan is that the gym was ALWAYS crowded.  I worked out BEFORE freaking class (7-8am) and sometimes had to wait on a bench to be free. 

I work at a University and use their gym, so unfortunately i'm used to it.  but it never ceases to annoy

I'm the sort of person that continues to work out at the bad local gym populated by retired folk and rusty but adequate equipment because it's never crowded.  I imagine myself maybe even going to a private gym if it means being able to work out in peace, because I just tend not to go otherwise.  I guess it's worth 50 bucks a month or whatever so that I don't have to have someone drag me to the gym.   

my gym isn't too bad.  i'd rather have the good equipment, esp the treadmill.  but it's fun waiting for weight machines as undergrad males with arms smaller than mine and maybe one chesthair try and "bulk up"
Michigan 2010

monserrat

• Sr. Citizen
  • mis preciosos
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: February 28, 2007, 06:19:48 PM »

Heh, I'm flying in on American also, but I usually end up flying Continental so it's what popped into mind for me.  If the continental ticket counter works for you, Monserrat, then it works for me too.  Besides, doing the whole shuttle thing will eat up some of the waiting time Norn and I have -- yeah, yeah, not much, I know -- so it's okay. 

I have loved the Michigan admissions team from even before day 1, but they keep taking it to new heights.  I asked if they knew my room # in the League so that I could just transfer my belongings to it before heading off to register on Thursday, and Ms. Kennedy was kind enough to get my room to be the same from Wed - Sunday.  How cool is that?

that would be great, but since it's 2v1 if you change your mind let me know.  i'll leave as Continental in my mind as of now.
Michigan 2010