Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: MWLSD: If loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be right.  (Read 93711 times)

----------

• View Profile
Re: Michigan ASW 2007
« Reply #590 on: February 26, 2007, 11:30:53 AM »
not to throw off this chain of discussion, but add me to the list on the first page? accepted, summer 2007, 2nd preview weekend. anybody getting to detroit around noon on the 22nd?

jd2bee

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #591 on: February 26, 2007, 12:22:01 PM »
not to throw off this chain of discussion, but add me to the list on the first page? accepted, summer 2007, 2nd preview weekend. anybody getting to detroit around noon on the 22nd?

Done. 

Did any other summerstarters get the "summer start yay or nay" email?

I did!  But I won't know until after I visit so I'm going to wait on that decision.

monserrat

• Sr. Citizen
  • mis preciosos
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: February 26, 2007, 12:37:06 PM »
sorry about your toe hollowman.  and also, anyone who is staying in the LC and doesn't like it is more than welcome to hang out in my room!
Michigan 2010

Special Agent Dana Scully

• LSD Obsessed
  • aka MCB
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: February 26, 2007, 12:39:50 PM »
sorry about your toe hollowman.  and also, anyone who is staying in the LC and doesn't like it is more than welcome to hang out in my room!

that goes for me as well!!!
Columbia 3L

divo72

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: February 26, 2007, 12:44:10 PM »
wait, are you serious?? can i switch to fall? that would make my life so much easier.

divo72

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: February 26, 2007, 12:52:23 PM »
gah, my world is rocked all of a sudden. ha, no one in my family believes I'm actually going to make it to law school. I've put if off for a year+ now. Maybe I should stick to summer. sigh.

No, I dont watch the Wire, but I looooove Rome and Big Love.

goodnews

• Sr. Citizen
  • We're moving to where??
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: February 26, 2007, 01:29:59 PM »
I tried to switch to fall a couple months ago and they gave me a big fat no.  Basically that they put so much work into admitting people to summer/fall starts and it's a huge endeavor to have to switch people around.  WTF.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to be a W O L V E R I N E

goodnews

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: February 26, 2007, 02:09:45 PM »
Yeah...but then after they said no I mentally prepared myself to start in the summer, so now I don't know if I want to switch.  I just feel like being a little pissy since they said no earlier :)

I tried to switch to fall a couple months ago and they gave me a big fat no.  Basically that they put so much work into admitting people to summer/fall starts and it's a huge endeavor to have to switch people around.  WTF.

It sounded like they were really surprised by the whole affair in the e-mail . . . you could give it another shot.

goodnews

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: February 26, 2007, 02:18:59 PM »
Can't, they're way too sugary sweet in their emails...like those couples that call each other smoochie poo.

Yeah...but then after they said no I mentally prepared myself to start in the summer, so now I don't know if I want to switch.  I just feel like being a little pissy since they said no earlier :)

It sounded like they were really surprised by the whole affair in the e-mail . . . you could give it another shot.

Let's beat them up. ;)

'tiki

• Sr. Citizen
  • Big Red goes to Philly
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #599 on: February 26, 2007, 02:20:51 PM »
So I'll be staying at the Campus Inn and will have a surprise roomie.