Got the mail today. Offered $5k. I was expecting with my numbers [166 (159/171/167) /3.96] to also get a waiver of non-resident tuition. Does anyone have any experience dealing with W&M. Does anyone think negotiating this is possible?
i don't know. if you're really serious about W&M, and money would make the difference, then you can always try to get an in-state waiver. Especially if you have acceptances to higher ranked schools/better scholarships.but i wouldn't do it if you're not seriously going to consider them.
I don't think it's YP. I received a decision today with in-state plus the Graduate Fellowship ($4000 stipend, 3.0 GPA, 8 hr/wk work requirement), and a $5000 scholarship. 173/3.9