Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: WL'd at Wake  (Read 478 times)

LawJedi

• Sr. Citizen
  • I've got a bad feeling about this
    • View Profile
WL'd at Wake
« on: January 22, 2007, 04:11:33 PM »
I'm not sure that I'm even that interested in going to Wake anymore, but I did get Waitlisted today 1/22. Any others?

no name

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: WL'd at Wake
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 05:00:53 PM »
Did you get an email?

I got Waitlisted by them too.  I'm actually sort of happy about it.  My numbers (namely LSAT) is below their 25%, so I was hoping for at least a WL and after 4 straight Dings, I'm kinda happy just to hear something other than a rejection.  I would absolutely love to go to WF, so I really really hope they take a chance on me.

Has anyone had any WL experience from WF?  Do they accept a decent number of people off WL?  What's a good way to get accepted off it?  When do they go back to look at the WL'ed files?

LawJedi

• Sr. Citizen
  • I've got a bad feeling about this
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 05:02:07 PM »
I did receive an e-mail, they said they'd review my file by April 23.

no name

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 05:46:08 PM »
Yeah, same here.  The email sounded pretty nice though, which makes me kind of optimistic.  Silly me.  But I need to think of something to make them accept me.  Visit?  Letter of continued interest?  Another LOR?  When's the best time to do any (or all) of that?

NClawdad

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2007, 05:52:47 PM »
I just got mine within the hour. Did everyone get the paragraph about the LSAT or is this their personalized way of torturing me to actually consider taking the LSAT a third time?

with 2.84/163, I'd say I'm pretty thrilled to be on the waitlist.

Cheers fellow non-rejects.