Law School Discussion

GULC Deferrals

GULC Deferrals
« on: January 22, 2007, 09:48:12 AM »
Has anyone heard anything in either direction yet?  Any speculation as to when deferrals will *hear* (wow, i'm even less functional in the morning than i thought), and how many will go which way?

Re: GULC Deferrals
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 10:12:47 AM »
Based on nothing but a feeling I think a lot of deferred people are going to end up on the preferred waitlist.  I don't look optomistically on the fact that G-Town has already filled 50% of the class.

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 10:33:49 AM »
I findthe interpretation of that blog post on this board confusing... If I recall correctly, Dean Cornblatt said they sent out half of their offers, not half of their spots have been filled.

there is a huge difference.

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 01:26:49 PM »
Right sorry -- I misspoke.  I still don't like that they have made half the offers -- we haven't even reached the RD deadline yet!

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2007, 01:43:17 PM »
i'm getting so antsy with decisions.  mainly bc i don't like change, and i need/strongly want to know where on earth (ok, where in the US) im going to be next year.

dgutc

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2007, 02:02:26 PM »
i'm getting so antsy with decisions.  mainly bc i don't like change, and i need/strongly want to know where on earth (ok, where in the US) im going to be next year.

I think this pretty much sums up the plight of everyone on the entire board  :D

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2007, 08:01:22 AM »

I think this pretty much sums up the plight of everyone on the entire board  :D

Yes I agree.  I am dying to know where I am going so I can become super excited about that place and learn everything about it.  I guess its all in line with my control-freak personality...