Law School Discussion

Advice Please

Advice Please
« on: January 21, 2007, 02:54:32 PM »
I am currently a Political Science major and really want to change schools to finish my undergrad work. I don't feel like my current school is a good fit. I'm attending an HBCU and woud like to finish out my degree at an HBCU. What schools have good lib arts programs(Poli Sci) or pre-law programs?  Your help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks :)

Statistic

• I never had a chance
    • View Profile
Re: Advice Please
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 03:04:33 PM »
Don't you hate when they put too much salt on the fries and McDonalds? And there's not much you can do about it either. Just kinda' have to deal with it really. Not cool.

Young Esq.

• B-More Careful
    • View Profile
Re: Advice Please
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 03:54:03 PM »
I am currently a Political Science major and really want to change schools to finish my undergrad work. I don't feel like my current school is a good fit. I'm attending an HBCU and woud like to finish out my degree at an HBCU. What schools have good lib arts programs(Poli Sci) or pre-law programs?  Your help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks :)

If you are beyond your sophomore year you should just ride it out and apply to Law School right out of undergrad.  Otherwise it depends on what you want.  Do you want a large school or a small school? Most HBCU's have good liberal arts programs. I say that it depends on which HBCU you are attending.