So when I applied to all my schools I thought I would enjoy having the summer completely off since I did full time summer school last year (16 credits). However, I've been thinking about it and there are a couple schools that I wouldn't mind moving early for and going to their summer program. Do you guys know if thats a decision that HAS to be made when you apply, or can you call after being offered admission and request to start in summer? I dont want to change my apps in case something comes up with my boyfriends job and he isn't able to transfer that early.
Basically I guess I'm just asking if I can CALL and request summer start AFTER being accepted for fall.