Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Most Effective Way to use SuperPrep  (Read 289 times)

defense

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Most Effective Way to use SuperPrep
« on: January 21, 2007, 12:43:19 PM »
I'm taking the Feb. LSAT and will be using LSAC's SuperPrep as a tool.  I already took Testmasters and did the supplemental material.  I started with timed preptest 7 days ago (5 days on/1 day off).  I am scoring in my target range but still make some careless errors reading logical reasoning stimuli and still struggle with reading comp.  What would be the most effective way to use SuperPrep.  I was thinking of taking one test untimed and reviewing it completely.  Then take 5 more preptests timed and then taking another test from SuperPrep and it reviewing it etc.

Would this be the most effective way?  Any comments would be appreciated.

sfwyer

• View Profile
Re: Most Effective Way to use SuperPrep
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 12:49:54 AM »
first of all i would take every test timed, because the combination of speed and precision is what nets 170s. . .also you are right in spacing out the preptests - they are valuable commodities because they come with official explanations! what you should do is examine the preptest explanation for every missed question and write down in a journal what your thought process should have been leading into the question in order to have answered it correctly, thus "downloading" the correct "program" into your brain the next time a similar question arises.
Men(l)sa(t) 171!