Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Temple WL  (Read 624 times)

cviggy

• Dieu et mon droit
    • View Profile
Temple WL
« on: January 20, 2007, 09:08:18 AM »

whoknows4958495803

• View Profile
deleted
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2007, 07:29:33 PM »
deleted

Iceslip

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Temple WL
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 08:13:38 AM »
I'm starting to get nervous. I have a 157/3.7 and haven't heard hide nor hair from Temple yet (and I'm only about a 20 minutes drive from the school.) I went complete in very early November and then....crickets....

I wish I just knew where I stand at this point. Could it be that they're holding off on a decision for me since my brother goes there now for Law School?

Yeah, I haven't heard either, and my numbers are a little higher (and I too went complete early Nov.); I haven't heard from Villanova, either.  I don't think it's anything to worry about...really, by mid-Feb., if we haven't gotten a response, then we should follow-up aggresively.  And honestly, with your profile (and mine), prime prime WL candidates.

likewise

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Temple WL
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 09:01:28 PM »
I'm starting to get nervous. I have a 157/3.7 and haven't heard hide nor hair from Temple yet (and I'm only about a 20 minutes drive from the school.) I went complete in very early November and then....crickets....

I wish I just knew where I stand at this point. Could it be that they're holding off on a decision for me since my brother goes there now for Law School?

Some of those with your LSAT were accepted last year and some were rejected.  A LARGE number were waitlisted, thiough.  Temple didn't start pulling off the WL last year until the summer.