Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LSD Confessional  (Read 7195 times)

h2xblive

Re: LSD Confessional
« Reply #150 on: February 27, 2007, 09:38:31 AM »
I run over curbs a lot. I tell people crazy stories about how it happened but usually I'm looking in the mirror and start drifting to the side....
I've done this 4 times

reminds me of high school:

women drivers
no survivors

I once hit my mom's car trying to eat (with a fork) and drive at the same time. I've since developed my eating and driving skills :D

i remember seeing statistics on that stuff....
what % of car accidents were caused by people eating and driving.
they even broke it down by what people were eating.
burgers topped the list, but they also listed things like tacos (i guess the whole head-tilt while driving is hard to master) and pizza (i guess the box kinda gets in the way).
kinda hard to believe the statistics, because i thin most people wouldn't volunteer that info to the police or the insurance company

That was my only accident.  And I do everything from talk on the phone to do my makeup (in stop and go traffic) while driving.  Maybe I should stop that...  ::)

Please do.

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
  • Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 27, 2007, 09:56:27 AM »
I run over curbs a lot. I tell people crazy stories about how it happened but usually I'm looking in the mirror and start drifting to the side....
I've done this 4 times

women drivers
no survivors

I once hit my mom's car trying to eat (with a fork) and drive at the same time. I've since developed my eating and driving skills :D

burgers topped the list, but they also listed things like tacos (i guess the whole head-tilt while driving is hard to master) and pizza (i guess the box kinda gets in the way).
kinda hard to believe the statistics, because i thin most people wouldn't volunteer that info to the police or the insurance company

That was my only accident.  And I do everything from talk on the phone to do my makeup (in stop and go traffic) while driving.  Maybe I should stop that...  ::)

My mom is a pro at putting makeup on the in the car.  Except one time this other lady got so mad at her for doing it, she followed her all the way to my mom's work.  :D

If I'm just gonna sit there for 5 mins, I might as well do something productive with my time!  ::)
The noobs are so into themsleves you'd think they allready have offers at Tool, Tool, feminine hygiene product & Dumbass LLC

lsn

jer

• LSD Obsessed
  • i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 27, 2007, 09:59:27 AM »
I've done this 4 times

women drivers
no survivors

That was my only accident. And I do everything from talk on the phone to do my makeup (in stop and go traffic) while driving. Maybe I should stop that... ::)

My mom is a pro at putting makeup on the in the car. Except one time this other lady got so mad at her for doing it, she followed her all the way to my mom's work. :D

If I'm just gonna sit there for 5 mins, I might as well do something productive with my time! ::)

where is cal when you need him?

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 27, 2007, 10:54:16 AM »
Confession: I don't like switching lanes. 
The noobs are so into themsleves you'd think they allready have offers at Tool, Tool, feminine hygiene product & Dumbass LLC

lsn

jer

• LSD Obsessed
  • i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 27, 2007, 10:56:18 AM »
confession:  i stop and ask for directions

h2xblive

« Reply #155 on: February 27, 2007, 11:03:22 AM »

Admirable, jer. :-*

Confession:  When I ask for directions I trot out my accent, because I have a theory that people are nicer to Southerners, if only because we expect it.

Or could it be southerners are expected to be less educated and more ignorant?  :D

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 27, 2007, 11:09:55 AM »
Confession: I don't like switching lanes. 

But . . . but . . . how do you get anywhere?

We pretty much only have 2 lane roads in Bermuda, which means that the only time I have to switch lanes is when I drive in the US.  I still have to get more comfortable with Highway driving; I still occaisionally feel like that scene in Clueless where Dionne gets on the highway by mistake!

lsn

jer

• LSD Obsessed
  • i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 27, 2007, 11:12:19 AM »
I flirt to get out of tickets. it's worked twice. ;D

i've got your ticket

h2xblive

« Reply #158 on: February 27, 2007, 11:16:57 AM »

Admirable, jer. :-*

Confession:  When I ask for directions I trot out my accent, because I have a theory that people are nicer to Southerners, if only because we expect it.

Or could it be southerners are expected to be less educated and more ignorant?  :D

Hey, it gets me my directions, and politely to boot.  If they wanna be ig'nant, thas not my problem. ;)

Whatever it takes, huh.  :D

ADL

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 27, 2007, 12:08:23 PM »
I also flirt to get out of tickets. It doesn't work very well for me.

i'd like to see that!  :D