Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Question About Emailed/Telephoned Acceptances  (Read 970 times)

rocksout247

• View Profile
Re: Question About Emailed/Telephoned Acceptances
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2007, 11:39:36 AM »
I've also received most of my email correspondences in the afternoon, usually after 2pm, which has kind of surprised me. 

LawSchoolNY07

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2007, 11:53:49 AM »
Fordham was the only school I got an email acceptance from and it came sometime between 10 and 11 am EST, cant be sure of the exact time now.

All the other schools I have been accepted (and dinged and deferred :P ) from have been to sent via snail mail.

Good Luck
"I Go Here!" : Fordham
"What? Like Its Hard?: Fordham, St.Johns ($$$$), Villanova, Northeastern ($$), UCONN, Seton Hall ($$$), Brooklyn ($$$), Cardozo
"No, Its Like a Smart People Thing": BC, Penn
"Shes not completely unfortunate looking": Cornell

Pending:BU

thewanderer01

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2007, 12:01:05 PM »
I actually received my only e-mail acceptance at 7pm EST from an east coast school. I only remember because I was at work in Seattle and I was really surprised it came so "late" in the school's time zone.
Rutgers - Newark Class of 2010

Bouzie1982

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2007, 11:06:26 PM »
If the univ only left a message, how do you know it was them? caller id?

i've only gotten one phone acceptance, well only one acceptance so far and it was in the morning. late morning though and the dean left a message.

Okay, that's one of the thing I wondered, if they would leave a message.

Perhaps youre in the part of Allston that they want to Bulldoze and are offering to buy your place??? ;)

I know the school in question called because of my caller ID, but no message was left.  I have a feeling it's unrelated to law school.  I never went there, but it's a local school and I did I apply for a job there once about a year ago.

If this school was your 'reach of all reaches', as you said, why have you not called them back?

I didn't call them back because there was no message left and no one to ask for.  Additionally, when I plugged the number into the computer, it did not give me any additional information.  I don't even know if it originated from the law school, the ID just said the University's name.

As it's not actually a secret, the school in question lies on the banks of the Charles, across the river from me.  Well, actually, the law school's more like outside of Porter Square, but that doesn't sound as fancy.

Special Agent Dana Scully

• LSD Obsessed
  • aka MCB
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2007, 11:09:03 PM »
The one email acceptance I've gotten (ND) came in the afternoon (4ish) on a Friday.
Columbia 3L