Law School Discussion

ASW? imperative to attend?

Geo_Storm

• I just parked it under tree. I didn't drive in
    • View Profile
ASW? imperative to attend?
« on: January 17, 2007, 01:54:54 PM »
Is it imperative to attend ASW? I'm gonna be halfway around the world but in a very large city. So while I'll be very connected to the world and my admission process, I won't be able to attend the ASW. Does anyone think that I could possibly make a bad decision on which school because I failed to attend ASW?

kirkcameronsgf

• Ever since I can remember, I been poppin' my colla
    • View Profile
Re: ASW? imperative to attend?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 03:56:52 PM »
No, I think it will be fine.   I remember Towelie saying that he didn't go to Penn's ASW and he goes there now and loves it.  If you can't make it, you can't make it.  Don't stress.  :)

Towelie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 04:07:09 PM »
No, I think it will be fine.   I remember Towelie saying that he didn't go to Penn's ASW and he goes there now and loves it.  If you can't make it, you can't make it.  Don't stress.  :)

That is correct.  :D

Geo_Storm

• I just parked it under tree. I didn't drive in
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 04:27:37 PM »

BUt I don't wanna get high wit' Towelie. 8)

Towelie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2007, 04:29:41 PM »

BUt I don't wanna get high wit' Towelie. 8)

Towelie is fine getting high on his own. But yeah, not attending ASW is by no means the end of the world.

bamf

• legal eagle
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2007, 11:05:33 PM »
I have no desire to attend any ASWs ... I want to visit a school on a normal day.

Towelie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2007, 03:04:09 PM »
I have no desire to attend any ASWs ... I want to visit a school on a normal day.

Agreed. Also, try and contact people outside of those provided by the admission's office. More likely they weren't self-selected because of their love for their school.