Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Seattle Status Checker??  (Read 668 times)

wolfpack2

• Sr. Citizen
  • I should be reading cases....
    • View Profile
Seattle Status Checker??
« on: January 17, 2007, 12:56:16 AM »
Anyone else applying to Seattle? My checker updated to show they received my check and signature but the date still shows 12/19 and supposedly they havn't received anything from my report even though my first report sent from LSAC before Christmas. Does anyone know if it is reliable or not?

sk

• Sr. Citizen
  • Not as scary as it looks!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Seattle Status Checker??
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 01:15:33 AM »
Anyone else applying to Seattle? My checker updated to show they received my check and signature but the date still shows 12/19 and supposedly they havn't received anything from my report even though my first report sent from LSAC before Christmas. Does anyone know if it is reliable or not?

Um, I didn't realize a status checker existed... How do you access it??
"buffoons don't clerk for federal judges!"

--LSN--

thewanderer01

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 01:20:07 AM »
It seems to be less than completely reliable. Mine says my decision was mailed yesterday, a holiday, and http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=lindapin had her status checker reflected a decision mailed on a date 10 days in the future. I don't trust it too much....
Rutgers - Newark Class of 2010

The Legal Super Trooper

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 01:28:08 AM »
It seems to be less than completely reliable. Mine says my decision was mailed yesterday, a holiday, and http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=lindapin had her status checker reflected a decision mailed on a date 10 days in the future. I don't trust it too much....

I applied there in October and mine still says Application Complete - Decision Pending.  I REALLY would like it to say Decision Mailed.  I don't really know if its reliable either.

wolfpack2

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2007, 01:37:43 AM »

http://www.law.seattleu.edu/forms/admission/status.asp

sk

• Sr. Citizen
  • Not as scary as it looks!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2007, 02:15:23 AM »

http://www.law.seattleu.edu/forms/admission/status.asp

Thank you so very much!
"buffoons don't clerk for federal judges!"

--LSN--

.zone.

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2007, 04:20:38 PM »
I've been complete since early December and it still says DECISION PENDING.

LAME since they say a decision will take 4-6 weeks from complete date and they've missed their 6-week line.  8)

S2X

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2007, 05:46:37 PM »
Just to let people know, I applied early and went complete, according to them, on 9/25.  They only started to review apps around mid to late December (talked to a rep visiting my college), and I managed to only get a decision back several days ago.

On the status checker, I went to Decision Mailed around 12/28 or so (although it read "Updated on 1/1/07").  So, take the "4-6 weeks" notice with a grain of salt.  However, you should receive a letter in 7-10 business days once it goes to Decision Mailed.

wolfpack2

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2007, 06:09:59 PM »
Just to let people know, I applied early and went complete, according to them, on 9/25.  They only started to review apps around mid to late December (talked to a rep visiting my college), and I managed to only get a decision back several days ago.

On the status checker, I went to Decision Mailed around 12/28 or so (although it read "Updated on 1/1/07").  So, take the "4-6 weeks" notice with a grain of salt.  However, you should receive a letter in 7-10 business days once it goes to Decision Mailed.

Wow thanks for all the info :).  At least I can count on SU being later than most of the other schools I applied to.

thewanderer01

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2007, 06:13:00 PM »
I'm probably a great test case for the veracity of the status checker. I live in Seattle, so if it WAS ready for mailing on Jan. 15 (or more likely mailed after the holiday) as the status checker said then I should get it today.....or so I've got myself convinced because I can't get home for another couple of hours to check....
Rutgers - Newark Class of 2010