;

Poll

Are You Going to the One in March?

Yes, definitely!
Probably yes
Probably not
Definitely not
Totally undecided

Author Topic: Georgetown Admitted Students Weekend--March 22-23!  (Read 8682 times)

irny

• View Profile
    • LSN
Re: Georgetown Admitted Students Weekend!
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2007, 12:21:39 AM »
Have you guys heard from your Student Ambassador hosts yet?
Georgetown 2010

zephyr

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2007, 08:02:27 AM »
Have you guys heard from your Student Ambassador hosts yet?

Nope.

Hey, what's wrong with D-Lew??
Jim McAllister: Larry, we're not electing the f-ing Pope here. Just tell me who won. -Election

klaymontra

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2007, 01:48:25 PM »
Exactly --- its 500 New Jersey Avenue and GULC is 600 New Jersey Avenue, so it should be easy for all of us to find..... I say we meet at 12, get a bite to eat, then head over to class.....

lili & gemini and anybody else who's interested, you guys want to sign on to this plan?  meet at 12 for leftover gingerbread lattes from christmas, eat food, learn something?

works for me  :)  the new cinnamon dolce latte is way better than gingerbread tho....

klaymontra

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2007, 01:58:40 PM »
Exactly --- its 500 New Jersey Avenue and GULC is 600 New Jersey Avenue, so it should be easy for all of us to find..... I say we meet at 12, get a bite to eat, then head over to class.....

fair enough..... I shall be at the 500 NJ Ave Starbucks at about 1210 (the gulc class I am going to ends at 1205) --- hope to see some LSDers there!!  :)

lili & gemini and anybody else who's interested, you guys want to sign on to this plan?  meet at 12 for leftover gingerbread lattes from christmas, eat food, learn something?

works for me  :)  the new cinnamon dolce latte is way better than gingerbread tho....

i'll believe it when i taste it.  gingerbread lattes single-handedly got me drinking starbucks again. 

justGem

• Sr. Citizen
  • Let them eat cake!
    • View Profile
    • when i need a laugh
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2007, 03:11:48 PM »

Sure thing. I have a starbucks gift card that's been aging in my wallet (not a big coffee drinker). 

I'll be attending a seminar on IP that ends around 11:45...we are talking Thursday right?

klaymontra

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2007, 04:37:11 PM »
yup - thursday.... im attending a class that ends at 12:05, so I will be there shortly after that  :)

irny

• View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2007, 06:52:18 PM »

[/quote]

Nope.

Hey, what's wrong with D-Lew??
[/quote]

Someone had to go there to keep the Sox CF theme going. He was a good defender, but it was his hitting, or lack of it, that got him on the list.
Georgetown 2010

zephyr

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2007, 07:09:51 PM »
Pssh...I'd throw Damon up there. That Yankee bum.
Jim McAllister: Larry, we're not electing the f-ing Pope here. Just tell me who won. -Election

zephyr

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2007, 08:11:56 PM »
Anyone else not get the "security pass" attachment?

klaymontra

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2007, 06:51:29 AM »
Yeah, same here.  It was mentioned in the email, but there was no attachment.

Also, those of you who have received an email from your daytime hosts, did you get an impression that we're supposed to be sitting with our hosts during the dinner reception?

And I had a cinnamon dolce latte today; it is really good indeed.

I did receive a security pass attached to the last email.  I would email them back...

My student host is not necessarily planning on attending the evening events (capitol hill, dinner, night out) so I don't think we're supposed to sit with them.  I hope not anyway...