Chicago Countdown Thread

EEtoJD

• Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Re: Chicago Countdown Thread
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2007, 11:26:49 PM »

That would be awesome. Except not Harvard or Chicago, CLS. CLS, damn it!  ;D

You are hereby banished from my thread, Troll!

Okay, you can stay, but you have to grovel. 

And CLS seems pretty awesome, too.
, t
OK, OK. I love Chicago. I love the Daleys. I absolutely love corruption. I love the El. Please let me stay!!

Only if you love Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte, too.

Are you serious? It's my favorite painting ever. Seriously. I feel like Cameron in Ferris Bueller's Day Off every time I see it.

Brito

• AOL Instant Messenger - ViolaLovesMusic
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2007, 11:30:37 PM »

Are you serious? It's my favorite painting ever. Seriously. I feel like Cameron in Ferris Bueller's Day Off every time I see it.

TITCR.  Have you been to the Art Institute of Chicago to see it?

EEtoJD

• Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2007, 11:34:33 PM »

Yes! It's my favorite museum. Even beats all the science museums I've been to (and since I'm such a geek/dork/nerd, that's saying a lot). ;)

Brito

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2007, 11:36:00 PM »

Yes! It's my favorite museum. Even beats all the science museums I've been to (and since I'm such a geek/dork/nerd, that's saying a lot). ;)

This needs to be the deciding factor in your law school decision.

EEtoJD

• Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2007, 11:40:36 PM »

This needs to be the deciding factor in your law school decision.

:D :D

How can you even think of CLS when Chicago has your favorite museum in its city?? For shame, EE!

Because my favorite friends and family are in NY. Stupid reason, I know, but no more stupid than going for a museum, I guess. I do like Chicago better than NYC. Quite a bit better, actually. It's like NYC, only clean.

NYCers: please don't kill me. I'm sorry, but the City is dirty in many places. Chicago isn't nearly so.

Also, when I went to Chicago, I saw both the Wiener-mobile and the M&Ms-mobile. And I saw the best house Frank Lloyd Wright ever designed (FLW, as I like to call him). Built around a tree. It was freakin' sweet.

EEtoJD

• Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2007, 11:41:37 PM »
...and can you say no to Sue?

Yes. No, Sue! Bad Sue! Baaaad Sue.

EDIT: I'm going to be a lawyer. I guess I can't say no to Sue. Ha... ha... ha.

Brito

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2007, 11:43:11 PM »

Also, when I went to Chicago, I saw both the Wiener-mobile and the M&Ms-mobile. And I saw the best house Frank Lloyd Wright ever designed (FLW, as I like to call him). Built around a tree. It was freakin' sweet.

I love Frank Lloyd Wright.

EEtoJD

• Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2007, 11:44:57 PM »

I love Frank Lloyd Wright.

There's a bust of him in the park close to said house, but he doesn't have eyes. I didn't know that about FLW, but that just makes him all the more hardcore.

EEtoJD

• Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2007, 11:46:12 PM »

Sigh, those pesky friends and family members.  Mine are in Montana.  :-\ Does not help with the law school decision process.  Montana??? Sheesh.

Montana has mountains.

Brito

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2007, 11:47:55 PM »

Sigh, those pesky friends and family members.  Mine are in Montana.  :-\ Does not help with the law school decision process.  Montana??? Sheesh.

Montana has mountains.

Are you drunk?