Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Need law school advice?!?!?!  (Read 419443 times)

Garry Shandling

• Sr. Citizen
  • How's My Hair?
    • View Profile
Re: Need law school advice?!?!?!
« Reply #9120 on: June 04, 2007, 09:58:26 AM »
Just reply to the email; this isn't 1997.
I hope steve.jd and CS4L hang out at Harvard.  The combined gravitic pull of their prestige-egos will put (everyone) into orbit.  After a short time, they will all collapse upon each other creating the first man made black hole...

Garry Shandling

• Sr. Citizen
  • How's My Hair?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9121 on: June 04, 2007, 10:05:51 AM »
Just reply to the email; this isn't 1997.

Right.  Most people didn't have email in 1997.

Exactly.
I hope steve.jd and CS4L hang out at Harvard.  The combined gravitic pull of their prestige-egos will put (everyone) into orbit.  After a short time, they will all collapse upon each other creating the first man made black hole...

kirkcameronsgf

• Sr. Citizen
  • Ever since I can remember, I been poppin' my colla
    • View Profile
« Reply #9122 on: June 04, 2007, 10:06:25 AM »
Morning kcgf!  How was your wknd?

Pretty good.  How was your weekend, Moni?

Z, I usually wait around 5 minutes, sometimes longer.

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
  • Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9123 on: June 04, 2007, 10:09:12 AM »
So I went out last night. A few drinks, dancing, lots of fun.  However, after 3 hours of sleep I managed to leave the keys to my desk home.  Ooops.  So I'm gonna have to fake it or work on the pc for the rest of the day.  It also didn't help that my pc wasn't working for my first hour at work.  Good thing I don't have anything urgent.  Tomorrow's a holiday, so I'll definitely be sleeping in.

The rest of the weekend was pretty low key.  I had planned to go out on Friday, but the root canal nixed that.  That's prolly why I was determined to go out last night.  It didn't hurt that there were a bunch of hot young Alphas in town for their regional conference.  I also went to their beautillion yesterday, which is like a scholarship competition for young men (the "beaus").  It was good.
The noobs are so into themsleves you'd think they allready have offers at Tool, Tool, feminine hygiene product & Dumbass LLC

lsn

kirkcameronsgf

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9124 on: June 04, 2007, 10:17:47 AM »
So I went out last night. A few drinks, dancing, lots of fun.  However, after 3 hours of sleep I managed to leave the keys to my desk home.  Ooops.  So I'm gonna have to fake it or work on the pc for the rest of the day.  It also didn't help that my pc wasn't working for my first hour at work.  Good thing I don't have anything urgent.  Tomorrow's a holiday, so I'll definitely be sleeping in.

The rest of the weekend was pretty low key.  I had planned to go out on Friday, but the root canal nixed that.  That's prolly why I was determined to go out last night.  It didn't hurt that there were a bunch of hot young Alphas in town for their regional conference.  I also went to their beautillion yesterday, which is like a scholarship competition for young men (the "beaus").  It was good.

Aww, that sounds like a fun weekend!  So your mouth is feeling much better now, I take it?

kirkcameronsgf

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9125 on: June 04, 2007, 10:18:23 AM »

It's not a romantic interest, it's a potential buyer

Good luck with the sale!

I need all the luck I can get, I tell ya. I had someone email me today and tell me they are very interested but that their budget is 1/3 of what I'm asking. Ok, umh, I don't know what to do with that.

You say in the Soup Nazi voice: NO HORSE FOR YOU!

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #9126 on: June 04, 2007, 10:20:08 AM »
Aww, that sounds like a fun weekend!  So your mouth is feeling much better now, I take it?

Yes, it was and yes, it is!

Good luck with the sale!

I need all the luck I can get, I tell ya. I had someone email me today and tell me they are very interested but that their budget is 1/3 of what I'm asking. Ok, umh, I don't know what to do with that.

Yeah, that's pretty useless.  Did he really think you'd just give it to him because he asked so nicely?  ::)
The noobs are so into themsleves you'd think they allready have offers at Tool, Tool, feminine hygiene product & Dumbass LLC

lsn

kirkcameronsgf

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9127 on: June 04, 2007, 10:27:23 AM »

Good luck with the sale!

KCGF, I love you.

:-*

How was your weekend, P-to-the-E?

kirkcameronsgf

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9128 on: June 04, 2007, 10:29:39 AM »
Ahh, as a weekend should be..  :D

I seriously did nothing all weekend.  Packed a little for the move and that was it.

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #9129 on: June 04, 2007, 10:34:25 AM »
Ahh, as a weekend should be..  :D

I seriously did nothing all weekend.  Packed a little for the move and that was it.

Sounds good to me!

lsn