Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Need law school advice?!?!?!  (Read 427659 times)

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
  • Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
Re: Need law school advice?!?!?!
« Reply #9850 on: June 27, 2007, 01:24:25 PM »
Is anyone buying an iPhone?

Nope.  I have very basic phone needs, especially since I'm heading to law school and trying to minimise monthly costs.
The noobs are so into themsleves you'd think they allready have offers at Tool, Tool, feminine hygiene product & Dumbass LLC

lsn

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #9851 on: June 27, 2007, 01:48:07 PM »
Really?  I suspect I'm hypoglycemic (getting tested in August) but I didn't know it was like pre-diabetes.   :(  Needles scare me, though less now than when I was a kid.  Diabetes is definitely near the top of my bad things to have list.

I'll have to try the Mayo Clinic site.

Yeah, they're related. That's the one problem I have with South Beach diet.  I love it, but I can never go totally without sugar or I'll get really sick.  

I used to have a big thing about needles too, but since my illness started (almost 2 years ago!  :'(), I guess I've gotten used to them cause they don't really bother me anymore.  

I really really hope I'm not diabetic, but it would be nice to finally have an answer to all these problems I have.   :-\

Yeah, I didn't really have any problems until I started SBD (3-4 yrs ago).  I still don't eat that much sugar, but have to be more vigilant about snacks/eating regularly.

I hope it's not diabetes, but I do hope they figure out what it is.
The noobs are so into themsleves you'd think they allready have offers at Tool, Tool, feminine hygiene product & Dumbass LLC

lsn

h2xblive

« Reply #9852 on: June 27, 2007, 02:38:19 PM »
Is anyone buying an iPhone?

Nah

I see the iPhone doing well only because of the hype and Apple's reputation.

h2xblive

« Reply #9853 on: June 27, 2007, 02:44:37 PM »
I really really want one. I heard it reviewed on NPR this morning and it sounds SO snazzy.

But I'll wait a few years until they iron out the kinks and um...I have some money.

Or something better comes along.

Yeah, that's always in the way... :-\

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #9854 on: June 28, 2007, 10:19:31 AM »
Morning Wish.  Congrats!

lsn

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #9855 on: June 28, 2007, 11:24:43 AM »
This morning when I woke up, I discovered that the guy I've been dating had BUILT A FORT AROUND ME. 

I think I am turning him into my significant other now.

Is that a metaphor, or did he literally build a fort around you?

He built one out of pillows and blankets.  But now that I think about it, it could be a metaphor, too.  I like that.  Good thinking.

He's trying to keep you trapped for ever and ever?

Lol, I was thinking the same thing.  Or he needs to protect your virtue or some other archaic idea. 

Metaphysical forts = not cool

lsn

kirkcameronsgf

• Sr. Citizen
  • Ever since I can remember, I been poppin' my colla
    • View Profile
« Reply #9856 on: June 28, 2007, 12:06:17 PM »
This morning when I woke up, I discovered that the guy I've been dating had BUILT A FORT AROUND ME. 

I think I am turning him into my significant other now.

Is that a metaphor, or did he literally build a fort around you?

He built one out of pillows and blankets.  But now that I think about it, it could be a metaphor, too.  I like that.  Good thinking.

I am really sad that he didn't pull up chairs on either side of you and then drape a blanket across them to make THAT kind of fort.  Those are the best.

kirkcameronsgf

• Sr. Citizen
  • Ever since I can remember, I been poppin' my colla
    • View Profile
« Reply #9857 on: June 28, 2007, 01:03:25 PM »
Np, P.E.  :)

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #9858 on: June 29, 2007, 09:21:06 AM »
Nobody built a fort around me this morning.

I was tired this morning after staying up too late talking to the bf after having a stupid argument (about bachelor parties of all things, like that's gonna be any time soon).

lsn

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #9859 on: June 29, 2007, 09:31:12 AM »
Nobody built a fort around me this morning.

I was tired this morning after staying up too late talking to the bf after having a stupid argument (about bachelor parties of all things, like that's gonna be any time soon).

Tell him yes to the strippers but no to the dancing bear; problem solved.

Well, I told him yes to strip club but no to private strippers at hotel/house (cause you really have no control over what happens).  He said in that case he might as well not have one because apparently "nobody" goes to a strip club for their bp.  I said he should respect my "boundaries".  He said I'm not supposed to approve.  I said so I should just look the other way like some 50s housewife?  Yeah, we haven't resolved that one.

lsn