Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Need law school advice?!?!?!  (Read 428009 times)

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
  • Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
Re: Need law school advice?!?!?!
« Reply #9840 on: June 27, 2007, 10:07:15 AM »
cahow -

did you mention a book some while back about eating right or something like that, or am i mistaken?

also, hello everyone.

Yup, this one.  It's pretty good.  I borrowed it from my friend in ug and never got around to returning it to her.  Oops.

Who are you?
The noobs are so into themsleves you'd think they allready have offers at Tool, Tool, feminine hygiene product & Dumbass LLC

lsn

. . .

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9841 on: June 27, 2007, 11:45:17 AM »
i think the LSD theme song needs back-up dancers, too

. . .

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9842 on: June 27, 2007, 12:40:35 PM »
i think the LSD theme song needs back-up dancers, too

*raises hand*

can i play the tambourine? the tambourine is an instrument that requires almost no musical skill, which is something i have in spades.

which requires more skill, the tambourine or the triangle? you can have the tambourine and i'll take the triangle  :D

. . .

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9843 on: June 27, 2007, 12:44:48 PM »

which requires more skill, the tambourine or the triangle? you can have the tambourine and i'll take the triangle  :D

can we wear matching outfits?

how about this for the uniform:

http://recitalexpo.com/A%20Wish%20Come%20True/Flashback.jpg

. . .

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9844 on: June 27, 2007, 12:56:29 PM »
i have been having major sensitive stomach issues lately, too. I always keep a bottle of pepto close by. Seems to do the trick.

what kind of chocolate will you be enjoying, Z?

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #9845 on: June 27, 2007, 01:04:05 PM »
Maybe you have a little digestive issue going on.

I have some issues with my digestive system but this particular feeling is actually being caused by my emotional state. I am currently frustrated, excited and anxious.

Maybe.  I keep telling myself that it's probably stress combined with my stupid annoying chronic illness.  I've been feeling ridiculously dehydrated lately - no matter what, I can't seem to quench my thirst.  And I drink between half a gallon to a gallon of water every day.   :-\

You okay?  Is it just pre-1L anxiety?  I started worrying that everyone in my class will be smarter than me, but that's normal, it seems.

Have you had your blood sugar tested?  That's supposed to be one of the symptoms for diabetes (sorry  :().

Webmd.com has a good symptom checker that hypochondriacs like me use all the time.
The noobs are so into themsleves you'd think they allready have offers at Tool, Tool, feminine hygiene product & Dumbass LLC

lsn

. . .

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9846 on: June 27, 2007, 01:06:13 PM »

Webmd.com has a good symptom checker that hypochondriacs like me use all the time.

Me too! ALL the time.

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #9847 on: June 27, 2007, 01:07:21 PM »

You okay?  Is it just pre-1L anxiety?  I started worrying that everyone in my class will be smarter than me, but that's normal, it seems.

Me too.  Sometimes I feel really shallow compared to everyone else.  

well, the pre-1L anxiety is still at a minimum for me, although i had a dream about having an orientation cookout last night. i don't remember anything about it though.

i am currently waiting for someone to give me either good or bad news. she called and left me a message telling me she wanted to talk to me. it's the kind of news where if it were bad she PROBABLY would have just told me on the message. but i don't know, and now it seems like she will be unreachable until much later today.

this all sounds ominous, even if it is bad it's nothing earth shattering. it's more that if it's good news, it is REALLY good news.

anyway, i'm afraid to jinx myself.

I had a dream last week that I was at Columbia but I couldn't go to most of my classes because they were up really steep stairs and I was afraid of falling.  Instead I went to the food court, which had Mexican and BBQ (two of my favs).  Analysis?

I hope the news is good!

lsn

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #9848 on: June 27, 2007, 01:07:44 PM »

Me too! ALL the time.

It's even better now that they've updated it!

lsn

pikey

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #9849 on: June 27, 2007, 01:18:37 PM »

Have you had your blood sugar tested?  That's supposed to be one of the symptoms for diabetes (sorry  :().

Yeah, I have been tested many times, because I'm supposedly at high risk for it, but the last time was March of last year.  

I am hypoglycemic, which I hear is like pre-diabetes, so it wouldn't surprise me if I did develop it.   :-\

And I'm a big fan of the Mayo Clinic site.  It has a really great symptom checker.

Really?  I suspect I'm hypoglycemic (getting tested in August) but I didn't know it was like pre-diabetes.   :(  Needles scare me, though less now than when I was a kid.  Diabetes is definitely near the top of my bad things to have list.

I'll have to try the Mayo Clinic site.

lsn