Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Need law school advice?!?!?!  (Read 419665 times)

Gretchen W.

• Currently exercising my secret power
    • View Profile
Re: Need law school advice?!?!?!
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2007, 10:17:44 AM »

No hate. Just defending my friend Liz!  :D  It's a movie reference? Carry on then...

You must watch Mean Girls. You would love it.

I personally think that thinking that Fordham is disreputable is arrogant and possibly stupid. Truly intelligent people are not arrogant.

Oh, please, tell me more about your amazing life view.

In my experience intelligent + rich = arrogant. I'm sure you haven't met those kind of people irl though, since you obviously work at Wendy's.
Power always has to be kept in check; power exercised in secret, especially under the cloak of national security, is doubly dangerous.

-William Proxmire

Red Bull Imperator

• Sr. Citizen
  • Redbull sceptrum orbis terrarum
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2007, 10:19:44 AM »

No hate. Just defending my friend Liz!  :D  It's a movie reference? Carry on then...

I personally think that thinking that Fordham is disreputable is arrogant and possibly stupid. Truly intelligent people are not arrogant.

In my experience intelligent + rich = arrogant. I'm sure you haven't met those kind of people irl though, since you obviously work at Wendy's.

Ouch. I mean ouch. That hurt. That really hurt. I mean, do you even know how much it hurt? Ouch. I probably will have to go to therapy. Ouch. That pain is unbearable. To be or not to be? Decisions. The pain. Ouch. I mean, ouch.
LSAC Report:      $12
LSAT:             $120
Getting accepted: Priceless

h2xblive

« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2007, 10:20:38 AM »

If you think a person needs to be intelligent and/or rich to be arrogant, you are very naive.

h2xblive

« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2007, 10:23:51 AM »

If you think a person needs to be intelligent and/or rich to be arrogant, you are very naive.

In fairness, she didn't say that.  She just said that if you are rich & intelligent, you are arrogant.

I AND R -> A

A -> I AND R

hmmm, maybe you're right.

No wonder I didn't do that well on the LSAT.  :D

Red Bull Imperator

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2007, 10:24:55 AM »

In fairness, she didn't say that.  She just said that if you are rich & intelligent, you are arrogant.

I AND R -> A

A -> I AND R

i think it should be -I OR - R  ;)

Red Bull Imperator

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2007, 10:27:03 AM »

I AND R -> A

A -> I AND R

i think it should be -I OR - R  ;)

Indeed it should!

I'd say that correcting that was arrogant. But since I work at Wendy's --> -I --> -A.  So, there.

h2xblive

« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2007, 10:33:16 AM »
Goodness gracious, what is going on in this thread?

I think you missed the good stuff.

jer

• LSD Obsessed
  • i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2007, 10:35:39 AM »

the good stuff just got here.

zamora always has the best advice :)

h2xblive

« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2007, 10:38:59 AM »

the good stuff just got here.

zamora always has the best advice :)

yeah, my advice to her would be cut up her daddy's credit cards and stop stalking her professors.

i hear her father invented toaster streudels though, so i guess she's very prestijus.

Seriously?  That is so fetch!

jer

• LSD Obsessed
  • i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2007, 10:39:15 AM »
toaster streudels are very tasty