Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: SFLSD: Oh! The inhumanities.  (Read 2699510 times)

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
  • I'll show YOU pacifist.
    • View Profile
Re: SFLSD: Feeling you.
« Reply #70550 on: June 20, 2009, 02:48:27 PM »
I, too, am "behind" when it comes to the structured studying, but I don't feel that I'm particularly behind when it comes to "teh learnin'." We'll see, I suppose.  I've noticed that absolutely everyone does something different with the information.
Let me show you Derelicte. It is a fashion, a way of life inspired by the very homeless, the vagrants, the crack whores that make this wonderful city so unique.

They're break-dance fighting.

dashrashi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #70551 on: June 20, 2009, 03:00:43 PM »
olea french toast ahoy. will report back.

eta: custardy!
This sig kills fascists.

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=dashrashi

Saw dashrashi's LSN site. Since she seems to use profanity, one could say that HYP does not necessarily mean class or refinement.

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #70552 on: June 20, 2009, 03:18:52 PM »
i think Mr. Wireless Router is dying.
Let me show you Derelicte. It is a fashion, a way of life inspired by the very homeless, the vagrants, the crack whores that make this wonderful city so unique.

This is wrong.

• Sr. Citizen
  • Dear LawDog3...
    • View Profile
« Reply #70553 on: June 20, 2009, 08:06:02 PM »

That's what she said.
I do not like hats.
I do not like them on bats.
I would not like them near cats.
I would not like them made out of mats.

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #70554 on: June 21, 2009, 02:01:00 AM »
she may have.

i may be watching the Devil Wears Prada again because it's the only thing available on In Demand that I want to watch and I like it.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
« Reply #70555 on: June 21, 2009, 10:00:20 AM »

I recently upgraded from a G router to an N router, not worth the money, some stuff is SLOWER than it was on G network now. There has to be a bottle neck somewhere, but I have not found it yet. Bascilly no speed in crease, a little range increase but not worth the money it cost to upgrade to N in my view.
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
« Reply #70556 on: June 21, 2009, 12:49:45 PM »
I'm running dual band N, both primary laptops have N cards built in, third laptop (bedroom media server) is now runing a USB N card. The one thing I did see an imporvment in was my PS3 it never worked on my G netowrk, just could not find the signel (or any sisgnial) till I went to N, now it picks it up (I think my cordless phones were blocking it). Where I have really noticed the diffrence is DL streeming video after about 10 mins the stream clogs and everything freezes up like my chip is at 100% usuage, never had that happen when streeming the same stuff on my G network, and the only chage has been the network. I'm using this http://www.linksysbycisco.com/US/en/products/WRT610N
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #70557 on: June 21, 2009, 03:27:33 PM »

(Although this one is really well reviewed: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000LIFB7S)

This seems to be the equivalent of the old linksys GL45whatever.  Like, the one everyone buys. 

I'm pretty sure I'll eventually go with that one.  If only for the gigabit ethernet.  But, right now I'm just trying to make the old one keep going. 

The thing that I've made sure to do is always get the cordless phones at 5GHz. 

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #70558 on: June 21, 2009, 03:43:02 PM »
If I had some disposable income I would be able to dispose of it so fast.

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #70559 on: June 21, 2009, 04:53:31 PM »
omg

i just looked at my old employment place to see if they had something more akin to what i would like to do...and they did.  OH THE IRONY!