Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: SFLSD: Oh! The inhumanities.  (Read 2713665 times)

dashrashi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Re: SFLSD: Feeling you.
« Reply #70310 on: June 15, 2009, 12:55:36 AM »
YES QUITE. Although not yet. mwahahahah west coast.

I went to Pancho's byself and had a nice burrito. Rice and bean. Poopface. [carnitas carnitas carnitas carnitas] [next time] [but no guacamole if I get carnitas] [carnitas carnitas carnitas carnitas].

Oh, and I only kind of had brunch byself at Olea, since I was on the phone with my mother the entire f-ing time, literally. I had one bite of my omelet when my phone rang, and then that was it. I walked out still on the phone with her.

My bf is definitely away, since from where I am sitting, I am here, and if he is not here, by me, then that means he must be away. (What do you mean, flaw in my logic? Never.)

I think I'm going to start calling people macaroons. Like, "What a maroon," which is already old-timey and mostly obsolete, so I'm going to see if I can tap into people's synapses and get them to subconsciously agree with the idea that saying "What a macaroon," while old-timey and mostly obsolete, is actually a thing, and not something I made up.

My macaroons came out pretty nice. Quite a few are underdone but the ones that came out nice are nice. Also I think I can make these during passover if I'm not feeling too strict (the coconut is pre-processed, so I can't bring them to my parents or anything, but I can make them in the apt).
This sig kills fascists.

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=dashrashi

Saw dashrashi's LSN site. Since she seems to use profanity, one could say that HYP does not necessarily mean class or refinement.

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
  • I'll show YOU pacifist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70311 on: June 15, 2009, 03:24:30 AM »
I just watched I Am Sam.

Constitutional issues (which were seemingly not brought up!)!  Michelle Pfieffer!  Reasonable acting by Dakota Fanning (yeah, i said it.)  Sean Penn's depth is amazing.
Let me show you Derelicte. It is a fashion, a way of life inspired by the very homeless, the vagrants, the crack whores that make this wonderful city so unique.

They're break-dance fighting.

Susan B. Anthony

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #70312 on: June 15, 2009, 09:20:02 AM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY J'S DAD!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #70313 on: June 15, 2009, 10:18:52 AM »
2d!

---

I had a bunch of dreams last night revolving around being dropped by the legal system.  John Goodman played a bad guy.  Apparently I was in a West Wing/I Am Sam mash-up.  But the events took place at home!
Let me show you Derelicte. It is a fashion, a way of life inspired by the very homeless, the vagrants, the crack whores that make this wonderful city so unique.

This is wrong.

• Sr. Citizen
  • Dear LawDog3...
    • View Profile
« Reply #70314 on: June 15, 2009, 10:24:17 AM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOALIE!!!
I do not like hats.
I do not like them on bats.
I would not like them near cats.
I would not like them made out of mats.

This is wrong.

• Sr. Citizen
  • Dear LawDog3...
    • View Profile
« Reply #70315 on: June 15, 2009, 10:25:50 AM »
I do not like hats.
I do not like them on bats.
I would not like them near cats.
I would not like them made out of mats.

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #70316 on: June 15, 2009, 10:26:50 AM »
 :D

goaliechica

• LSD Obsessed
  • It's only forever - not long at all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70317 on: June 15, 2009, 10:57:46 AM »

I had brunch byself at Olea and had an omelet with salad on the side. (I wanted french toast.)

Dude. Not to rub it in, but the French toast there is A.MAZ.ING. Like, really. Worth it.

ETA: THANK YOU TOM AND J AND MU AND P AND CADY AND DASH! You made my morning  :)
Quote from: Earthbound SNES
Get a sense of humor, Susan B. Anthony!
Quote from: dashrashi
I'm going to cut a female dog. With a knife with a brown handle, natch.
Quote from: Elephant Lee
Don't judge me. You've not had my life.

goaliechica

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #70318 on: June 15, 2009, 11:02:27 AM »

I think I'm going to start calling people macaroons. Like, "What a maroon," which is already old-timey and mostly obsolete, so I'm going to see if I can tap into people's synapses and get them to subconsciously agree with the idea that saying "What a macaroon," while old-timey and mostly obsolete, is actually a thing, and not something I made up.

Like on Looney Tunes! Bugs Bunny calls people "maroons." I think it's a mispronunciation of moron?

::lates for work, doesn't google::

And seriously, you guys crack me up  :D :D :D

Thanks for all the greetings!

goaliechica

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #70319 on: June 15, 2009, 11:05:37 AM »
I had a bunch of dreams last night revolving around being dropped by the legal system.  John Goodman played a bad guy.  Apparently I was in a West Wing/I Am Sam mash-up.  But the events took place at home!

Two semi-related things:

1. I am seeing Waiting for Godot with John Goodman in NYC in a few weeks, and I am sooooooo excited!

2. I wasn't totally clear on the concept of mash-ups, but I went to this thing called "Bootie SF" on Saturday night where they only played mashups and they had a mashup band (I know, wtf? but it was awesome!), and I've decided that mashup dance parties are great. It happens twice a month at different locations! Open 'til 3! Locals should check it out sometime!