Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: SFLSD: Oh! The inhumanities.  (Read 2670869 times)

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
  • I'll show YOU pacifist.
    • View Profile
Re: SFLSD: Feeling you.
« Reply #70300 on: June 14, 2009, 11:07:57 PM »
I thought U-Verse was available for a little bit, but apparently it's only to part of my zip code.  biggest disappointment today.
Let me show you Derelicte. It is a fashion, a way of life inspired by the very homeless, the vagrants, the crack whores that make this wonderful city so unique.

They're break-dance fighting.

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #70301 on: June 14, 2009, 11:36:15 PM »
I also have something with studs on my shopping list.

Ahoy!

Ahoy indeed!

::cues the guitar and wa wa pedals . . . waka wakas::

I thought U-Verse was available for a little bit, but apparently it's only to part of my zip code.  biggest disappointment today.

Qu'est-ce que c'est?

(I'm an old lady.  I can't keep up with you kids.)
That's cool how you referenced a case.

Quote from: archival
I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #70302 on: June 14, 2009, 11:37:10 PM »
It was a good trade; we all won.

::loses::

:'(

I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #70303 on: June 14, 2009, 11:39:29 PM »
U-Verse is AT&T TV/internet/phone (as opposed to just DSL and phone) so you don't have to give the evil cable companies money!
Let me show you Derelicte. It is a fashion, a way of life inspired by the very homeless, the vagrants, the crack whores that make this wonderful city so unique.

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #70304 on: June 14, 2009, 11:54:14 PM »
U-Verse is AT&T TV/internet/phone (as opposed to just DSL and phone) so you don't have to give the evil cable companies money!

Oh, I see.  Like the Optimum Triple Play (which we now have at my house!!!) except with DSL.  We don't have that.  NYC does have Verizon Fios, but not in my neighborhood, alas.  I would really like to stop supporting the Dolans (Knicks owners), whose cable company has a monopoly where I live.

dashrashi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #70305 on: June 15, 2009, 12:04:23 AM »
I ALREADY EATED AT TAI CHI OMG THEY GIVE YOU SO MUCH SOUP.

Sorry. I was just a little excited there for a second.

OMG also guys I baked. I baked only a little (macaroons) (and the jury is still out on outcomes) (and btw it is hard to create lemon zest without a grater. I had to use a vegetable peeler and a serrated knife and I don't think I got enough because these "Lemony Almond Macaroons" based on the snippings I ate from in between them ain't so lemony). I told bf what I was doing, and he was literally like "What...the @#!*?"

As in, you? My girlfriend? ...Baking?

Also I took myself to see Away We Go last night and I THOROUGHLY hearted it, but had a sad since John Krasinski LOOKS LIKE MY BOYFRIEND WHO IS AWAY. Only taller. JK is taller, that is. Kuh-LEARly. AND I WAS BY MYSELF. BYSELF. New portmanteau, spread the word, y'all. Byself.

I had brunch byself at Olea and had an omelet with salad on the side. (I wanted french toast.)

I am going to Pancho's for a burrito and am going to have a black bean and rice burrito (I want carnitas).

I just had all my clothes taken in, but three weeks of eating like a freshman in college has caught up with me so it's back on the wagon because I LIKE MY SKIRT AND I WANT TO WEAR IT. Not to court, though.

This sig kills fascists.

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=dashrashi

Saw dashrashi's LSN site. Since she seems to use profanity, one could say that HYP does not necessarily mean class or refinement.

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #70306 on: June 15, 2009, 12:08:26 AM »

Oh, I see.  Like the Optimum Triple Play (which we now have at my house!!!) except with DSL.  We don't have that.  NYC does have Verizon Fios, but not in my neighborhood, alas.  I would really like to stop supporting the Dolans (Knicks owners), whose cable company has a monopoly where I live.

Yeah!  It's AT&T's version of Verizon's offering.

---

Dash: nice day.

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #70307 on: June 15, 2009, 12:12:05 AM »
BYSELF. New portmanteau, spread the word, y'all. Byself.

You are an effing genius.  I hope your boyfriend, who is away, tells yous so on the regular.

(Also, are we sticking with that?  That he is the one who is away?  I can do this.)

Confession: I'm a closet First-Person-Shooter junkie. Call of Duty World at War is a fantastic game.

I so could have called this. :P

EDIT as indicated.

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #70308 on: June 15, 2009, 12:18:17 AM »
Ha! 

Yes!  Celebrate to that! 

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #70309 on: June 15, 2009, 12:18:42 AM »
:D :D :D

(I join wholeheartedly in J's eventual topical greetings and salutations!)