Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: SFLSD: Oh! The inhumanities.  (Read 2670880 times)

Susan B. Anthony

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: SFLSD: Feeling you.
« Reply #70290 on: June 14, 2009, 09:53:41 PM »
When they publish bar results, my name will not be there.

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
  • I'll show YOU pacifist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70291 on: June 14, 2009, 09:56:30 PM »
someone has to be the 8%!

(this will not be you.)
Let me show you Derelicte. It is a fashion, a way of life inspired by the very homeless, the vagrants, the crack whores that make this wonderful city so unique.

They're break-dance fighting.

dashrashi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #70292 on: June 14, 2009, 10:11:27 PM »
THANK YOU P!!!

I had checked all the chain stores b/c this is like totally the kind of thing gap or old navy or urban outfitters would have by some no name brand amirite? And they didn't have it and I stopped checking but OMG THERE IT IS.

I am going to call my local Old Navy RIGHT NOW and see if they've got these in stock.

I also bought these on Saturday but they're shipping out to Boston (tm Dropkick Murphys) b/c I wanted the black but needed an 8.5 (weirdly--I am not an 8.5 so if you're interested, anyone else, size down on these bad boys):
http://www.ninewest.com/Lips%2c-Take-Addl-30%25-Off/2966574,default,pd.html?cgid=2915398&itemNum=22

On sale! Under $30! Real leather! Cheep!

Something-with-studs was also on my shopping list. It was technically a studded clutch but good golly I do not live a lifestyle where I have need of any kind of clutch, and I definitely have a flat-shoes lifestyle. Sigh.

This is also the edgy-black-ankle-boots problem. I had bought these but decided (ultimately) to return them. When would I wear them?
http://www.bluefly.com/Ash-black-leather-Leo-ankle-boots/cat20022/302016201/detail.fly
'Cause those would go over SO. GREAT. in court.
This sig kills fascists.

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=dashrashi

Saw dashrashi's LSN site. Since she seems to use profanity, one could say that HYP does not necessarily mean class or refinement.

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #70293 on: June 14, 2009, 10:52:57 PM »
Miss P, when they publish bar results, your name is going to have a gold star next to it for being having written the best exam in the state.

:D  Is this your way of telling me you've hired someone to take the exam for me?  Awww...

(JK, C&F, JK.)

THANK YOU P!!!

You're welcome, Dash!  I'm glad they work!  (I also thought that those once-ubiquitous monochromatic striped DV flats came in black with tan soles, but a little googling indicates that I am possibly mistaken.)

Sometimes I wish I could be a personal shopper.  No one would ever trust me, though, because of how I look.  Unfair.

Also, I appreciate the 9West tip.  Their sizing is so weird, and the studded flats are just what the doctor ordered.

This is also the edgy-black-ankle-boots problem. I had bought these but decided (ultimately) to return them. When would I wear them?
http://www.bluefly.com/Ash-black-leather-Leo-ankle-boots/cat20022/302016201/detail.fly
'Cause those would go over SO. GREAT. in court.

Those are HOT.  You could wear them in court in NYC.  jsia.
That's cool how you referenced a case.

Quote from: archival
I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

Susan B. Anthony

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #70294 on: June 14, 2009, 10:55:32 PM »
I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT MY NEW SHOES, STILL.

My parents made rhubarb crisp

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #70295 on: June 14, 2009, 10:57:26 PM »

Did you get them yet?  Are they comfortable?

Also, could you please send me some rhubarb crisp?  I am feeling [the ways I told you earlier] and could really use a little treat.  My apple and peanut butter didn't quite do the trick.
That's cool how you referenced a case.

Quote from: archival
I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #70296 on: June 14, 2009, 10:58:56 PM »
so last night i watched valley girl.  it was, like, so totally, 1983 i'm sure.

---

I like apple and peanut butter!  but, instead, i ordered chinese food from my fav place (tai chi, if any in the neighborhood wish to be hipped to the phenom.  easily findable on grubhub.)
Let me show you Derelicte. It is a fashion, a way of life inspired by the very homeless, the vagrants, the crack whores that make this wonderful city so unique.

Elephant Lee

• Sr. Citizen
  • Maybe ju an' me are amigos!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70297 on: June 14, 2009, 11:01:10 PM »
I also have something with studs on my shopping list.

Ahoy!
This was my country
This frightful and this angry land

"I guess she was a hooker, that makes sense, those shorts didn't really look all that comfortable." -Dash

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #70298 on: June 14, 2009, 11:05:35 PM »
I thought U-Verse was available for a little bit, but apparently it's only to part of my zip code.  biggest disappointment today.

Susan B. Anthony

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #70299 on: June 14, 2009, 11:07:40 PM »

Did you get them yet?  Are they comfortable?

Also, could you please send me some rhubarb crisp?  I am feeling [the ways I told you earlier] and could really use a little treat.  My apple and peanut butter didn't quite do the trick.

I didn't, but soon!

I would totally share! I traded my parents slices of key lime pie for crisp. It was a good trade; we all won.