Law School Discussion

SFLSD: Oh! The inhumanities.

Re: SFLSD: Feeling you.
« Reply #70290 on: June 14, 2009, 07:53:41 PM »
When they publish bar results, my name will not be there.

mugatu

• I'll show YOU pacifist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70291 on: June 14, 2009, 07:56:30 PM »
someone has to be the 8%!

(this will not be you.)

« Reply #70292 on: June 14, 2009, 08:11:27 PM »
THANK YOU P!!!

I had checked all the chain stores b/c this is like totally the kind of thing gap or old navy or urban outfitters would have by some no name brand amirite? And they didn't have it and I stopped checking but OMG THERE IT IS.

I am going to call my local Old Navy RIGHT NOW and see if they've got these in stock.

I also bought these on Saturday but they're shipping out to Boston (tm Dropkick Murphys) b/c I wanted the black but needed an 8.5 (weirdly--I am not an 8.5 so if you're interested, anyone else, size down on these bad boys):
http://www.ninewest.com/Lips%2c-Take-Addl-30%25-Off/2966574,default,pd.html?cgid=2915398&itemNum=22

On sale! Under $30! Real leather! Cheep!

Something-with-studs was also on my shopping list. It was technically a studded clutch but good golly I do not live a lifestyle where I have need of any kind of clutch, and I definitely have a flat-shoes lifestyle. Sigh.

This is also the edgy-black-ankle-boots problem. I had bought these but decided (ultimately) to return them. When would I wear them?
http://www.bluefly.com/Ash-black-leather-Leo-ankle-boots/cat20022/302016201/detail.fly
'Cause those would go over SO. GREAT. in court.

Miss P

• View Profile
« Reply #70293 on: June 14, 2009, 08:52:57 PM »
Miss P, when they publish bar results, your name is going to have a gold star next to it for being having written the best exam in the state.

:D  Is this your way of telling me you've hired someone to take the exam for me?  Awww...

(JK, C&F, JK.)

THANK YOU P!!!

You're welcome, Dash!  I'm glad they work!  (I also thought that those once-ubiquitous monochromatic striped DV flats came in black with tan soles, but a little googling indicates that I am possibly mistaken.)

Sometimes I wish I could be a personal shopper.  No one would ever trust me, though, because of how I look.  Unfair.

Also, I appreciate the 9West tip.  Their sizing is so weird, and the studded flats are just what the doctor ordered.

This is also the edgy-black-ankle-boots problem. I had bought these but decided (ultimately) to return them. When would I wear them?
http://www.bluefly.com/Ash-black-leather-Leo-ankle-boots/cat20022/302016201/detail.fly
'Cause those would go over SO. GREAT. in court.

Those are HOT.  You could wear them in court in NYC.  jsia.

« Reply #70294 on: June 14, 2009, 08:55:32 PM »
I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT MY NEW SHOES, STILL.

My parents made rhubarb crisp

Miss P

• View Profile
« Reply #70295 on: June 14, 2009, 08:57:26 PM »

Did you get them yet?  Are they comfortable?

Also, could you please send me some rhubarb crisp?  I am feeling [the ways I told you earlier] and could really use a little treat.  My apple and peanut butter didn't quite do the trick.

mugatu

• View Profile
« Reply #70296 on: June 14, 2009, 08:58:56 PM »
so last night i watched valley girl.  it was, like, so totally, 1983 i'm sure.

---

I like apple and peanut butter!  but, instead, i ordered chinese food from my fav place (tai chi, if any in the neighborhood wish to be hipped to the phenom.  easily findable on grubhub.)

Elephant Lee

• Maybe ju an' me are amigos!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70297 on: June 14, 2009, 09:01:10 PM »
I also have something with studs on my shopping list.

Ahoy!

mugatu

• View Profile
« Reply #70298 on: June 14, 2009, 09:05:35 PM »
I thought U-Verse was available for a little bit, but apparently it's only to part of my zip code.  biggest disappointment today.

« Reply #70299 on: June 14, 2009, 09:07:40 PM »

Did you get them yet?  Are they comfortable?

Also, could you please send me some rhubarb crisp?  I am feeling [the ways I told you earlier] and could really use a little treat.  My apple and peanut butter didn't quite do the trick.

I didn't, but soon!

I would totally share! I traded my parents slices of key lime pie for crisp. It was a good trade; we all won.