Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: SFLSD: Oh! The inhumanities.  (Read 2657263 times)

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
  • I'll show YOU pacifist.
    • View Profile
Re: SFLSD: Feeling you.
« Reply #70260 on: June 13, 2009, 04:44:12 PM »
I'm so happy the Penguins won the Stanley Cup, because it means the Dead Wings lost.  And I'm sure that somewhere in America's Hat Africa's Socks, J is too.

<--- has irrational antipathy for all things Detroit

:D

2d

so, so clever.
Let me show you Derelicte. It is a fashion, a way of life inspired by the very homeless, the vagrants, the crack whores that make this wonderful city so unique.

They're break-dance fighting.

Susan B. Anthony

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #70261 on: June 13, 2009, 05:16:25 PM »
my brother got a laser pointer for my kitty. he loves it, but i have a feeling ill be doing everything one handed from now on to keep him entertained

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #70262 on: June 13, 2009, 06:47:06 PM »
my brother got a laser pointer for my kitty. he loves it, but i have a feeling ill be doing everything one handed from now on to keep him entertained

omg too many ways...

---

7.   Present sense impression exception. Hearsay statement is admissible if describing or explaining an event or condition made while declarant was perceiving the event or condition or immediately thereafter. No need to show declarant unavailable.
a.   Murder prosecution. D claims self-defense because V acted in a threatening manner. Witness testifies she made phone call to V on night of the murder and V said, D just walked in the room and it looks like he wants to show me his survival knife. Ill call you back. Is the statement admissible to show D was in the room with a knife? Yes.

If only P could be so lucky all of the time.
Let me show you Derelicte. It is a fashion, a way of life inspired by the very homeless, the vagrants, the crack whores that make this wonderful city so unique.

Susan B. Anthony

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #70263 on: June 13, 2009, 06:55:09 PM »

omg too many ways...

I wondered if it was a bit overboard, but it's a totally true story.

Susan B. Anthony

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #70264 on: June 13, 2009, 07:01:06 PM »
Also,

7.   Present sense impression exception. Hearsay statement is admissible if describing or explaining an event or condition made while declarant was perceiving the event or condition or immediately thereafter. No need to show declarant unavailable.
a.   Murder prosecution. D claims self-defense because V acted in a threatening manner. Witness testifies she made phone call to V on night of the murder and V said, D just walked in the room and it looks like he wants to show me his survival knife. Ill call you back. Is the statement admissible to show D was in the room with a knife? Yes.

If only P could be so lucky all of the time.

SEE! CELL PHONES IN SPACES OF ALL KINDS REALLY ARE A GOOD THING!

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #70265 on: June 13, 2009, 07:58:12 PM »
And talking to someone.  All the time.  Continuously. 

Susan B. Anthony

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #70266 on: June 13, 2009, 10:45:31 PM »
Exactly.

The cat climbed all the way up my front while I was using my hands to mix graham cracker crust (I'm making key lime pie).

The cat is now covered in graham cracker crust.

Also, I wore a dress today and my mom was appalled by the 17 scabbed over scratches on my right leg (we counted).

The cat needs to be declawed, stat.

Susan B. Anthony

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #70267 on: June 14, 2009, 12:04:39 AM »
Also, I wore a dress today and my mom was appalled by the 17 scabbed over scratches on my right leg (we counted).

Hawt.

i know, right?

i really really wish someone would come clean the kitchen for me. roommate has been at work for 13 hours now, so i have a feeling she won't be doing it when she gets home.

dashrashi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #70268 on: June 14, 2009, 01:49:49 AM »
I've been obsessed with finding a certain pair of shoes for like a couple months now: quite plain, possibly patent, round-toe black flats with a tan sole. As plain as possible, actually.

It's REALLY DIFFICULT.

I decided that they don't look French enough unless they have a tan sole. SO MANY BLACK FLATS have black soles. Even if every other color has a tan sole. It is a pain in my ass.

Had found these:
http://tinyurl.com/kj8qre
and these:
http://tinyurl.com/nqk5mz

but the first ones, I didn't love how they were elasticated a little, and the second ones have that pleating detail.

Plus they are both hella expensive.

And so then I just saw these on zappos:
http://www.zappos.com/product/7554866/color/3

And while they do have a bow, the price is relatively reasonable and I think I like the cut of their jib (not too scooped, not too high).

Thoughts?

Menfolk too!

This sig kills fascists.

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=dashrashi

Saw dashrashi's LSN site. Since she seems to use profanity, one could say that HYP does not necessarily mean class or refinement.

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #70269 on: June 14, 2009, 01:55:12 AM »
hey mu, you know what that is, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi5LESZ7_Kc

omg duh!

i'm comfortable attributing my relatively decent evidence grade to that video.  if onyl for entertainment sake when i was studying.

---

definitely the last, out of the options.