Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: SFLSD: Oh! The inhumanities.  (Read 2613314 times)

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
  • Happy birthday goalie!!!
    • View Profile
Re: SFLSD: Shouldn't we all?
« Reply #53640 on: October 01, 2008, 01:30:08 AM »
prestijus quadruple post
J, if you didn't bring enough penis for everyone, you shouldn't have brought any penis at all. 

Saxby Clemens II

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'm Chuck Bass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53641 on: October 01, 2008, 01:35:20 AM »
Correct me if I'm wrong, Sax, but weren't you in a different state this weekend?  Couldn't this be why the gentleman in question isn't following up?

Well, I was in my home state this weekend, which is also said gentleman's home state. 

I don't know if taking things to a different level made it weird, if he didn't consider that things really had gone to a different level, if I'm just gross, etc. 

For J:

Quote from: Cady
::clutches doll with matching outfit::
Quote from: TheJ
::flippers Sax on ass just for the hell of it::
Quote from: For All Intensive Purposes
i'm not gonna judge, i just think you are a f-ing weirdo

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
  • Happy birthday goalie!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53642 on: October 01, 2008, 01:38:27 AM »
Correct me if I'm wrong, Sax, but weren't you in a different state this weekend?  Couldn't this be why the gentleman in question isn't following up?

Well, I was in my home state this weekend, which is also said gentleman's home state. 

I don't know if taking things to a different level made it weird, if he didn't consider that things really had gone to a different level, if I'm just gross, etc. 

For J:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

HOLY LOLZ

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
J, if you didn't bring enough penis for everyone, you shouldn't have brought any penis at all. 

pig floyd

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #53643 on: October 01, 2008, 01:42:03 AM »
Animal pRon FTW!
I hate science because I refuse to assume that a discipline based in large part on the continual scrapping and renewal of ideas is unconditionally correct in a given area.

Saxby Clemens II

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'm Chuck Bass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53644 on: October 01, 2008, 01:45:52 AM »
I love the one on the left, just chillin'

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #53645 on: October 01, 2008, 01:51:27 AM »

But maybe it's just that he doesn't want to go to any other level with someone who doesn't live around?  I have to be honest, I doubt the thought would have crossed my mind if I had hooked up with some kind of handsome stranger from out of town.  But maybe boys are different (ETA: more emotionally vulnerable, etc.). 

ETA2: that last bit was kind of a joke for Mu.
That's cool how you referenced a case.

Quote from: archival
I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

Saxby Clemens II

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'm Chuck Bass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53646 on: October 01, 2008, 01:58:03 AM »
OK, long story short, this fella is a former LSDer, who I've known going on three years and who I probably hurt by falling for another LSDer way back when, which, as we all know, was a total disaster. 

After that, we were both in different places, geographically and romantically, but now, short of my being stuck in effing DC until July, there really aren't any barriers, as I see it, and Friday was the first time we ever did anything not entirely platonic (and what we did was pretty tame, especially considering what others were up to all around us).

I just don't know where his head is at, and I'm mildly afraid to find out.   

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #53647 on: October 01, 2008, 02:00:20 AM »
Ah, you did know each other!  That's different.  Hmm.  I'm sorry, Sax.  Boys can be inscrutable.  Good luck!

I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

pig floyd

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
I hate science because I refuse to assume that a discipline based in large part on the continual scrapping and renewal of ideas is unconditionally correct in a given area.

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #53649 on: October 01, 2008, 02:15:28 AM »
::agrees::

For serious.  The bigwigs from the student side are really overly serious and elitist, and they seem to have no sense of their own class privileges (among other things).