Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: SFLSD: Oh! The inhumanities.  (Read 2676310 times)

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
Re: SFLSD: Shouldn't we all?
« Reply #53570 on: September 30, 2008, 12:29:53 PM »
Well, I am planning to get a single 8 GB SD card (real cheap on ebay), like I said. I wouldn't be swapping it out. I don't plan on putting my entire collection on there.

Edit: I've had my 6 GB zen for ~3 years, I am not really worried about wanting to switch real fast. I think I will to have some reason to buy it, though. I think I'll just fix my laptop and then think about it.

Thanks P! It has been an exciting couple of days. I went to a game on Saturday and my wife is going today.

Yea fix the laptop, then wait for the christmas sales, with the economy in the dumps I bet there will be really good deals to be had on electronics starting next month.
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

SFLSD

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #53572 on: September 30, 2008, 01:06:35 PM »
I have broad moral principles and deal with the specifics on a case-by-case basis. 

But how do you deal with someone who rejects your broad moral principles?
LSN

pig floyd

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
I hate science because I refuse to assume that a discipline based in large part on the continual scrapping and renewal of ideas is unconditionally correct in a given area.

pig floyd

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #53575 on: September 30, 2008, 01:17:46 PM »
Good luck tonight when you battle Piggyteam!

::predicts blowout:

::isn't sure which side gets blown::
I hate science because I refuse to assume that a discipline based in large part on the continual scrapping and renewal of ideas is unconditionally correct in a given area.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
« Reply #53576 on: September 30, 2008, 01:32:49 PM »
Last month, Hollander sued Columbia University, saying its women's studies program is discriminatory and unconstitutional because the school didn't have a comparable men's program.

Why donít they just change the name of it to School of Impulse, Irrational Thought and Bitchyness Studies? Of course there is not comparable menís program still, unless you want to count Physics.
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

SFLSD

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #53577 on: September 30, 2008, 05:05:50 PM »
Mornin'

Hope it's a good one!

<----feeling anxious, but trying to have a good morning

Hope it ended up being a good morning!  :)

In other news, I wish I'd bought more stock yesterday.  Ah well, I still made a killing.  But...

Damned capital gains taxes.  >:(
LSN

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
  • I'll show YOU pacifist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53578 on: September 30, 2008, 05:10:20 PM »
I wish I had money to make money!
Let me show you Derelicte. It is a fashion, a way of life inspired by the very homeless, the vagrants, the crack whores that make this wonderful city so unique.

They're break-dance fighting.

lackofabetteridea

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #53579 on: September 30, 2008, 05:13:25 PM »

Hope it ended up being a good morning!  :)

In other news, I wish I'd bought more stock yesterday.  Ah well, I still made a killing.  But...

Damned capital gains taxes.  >:(

That's exactly what I was thinking.