Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: SFLSD: Oh! The inhumanities.  (Read 2721846 times)

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
  • Happy birthday goalie!!!
    • View Profile
Re: SFLSD: Brutally Effective.
« Reply #51080 on: August 29, 2008, 01:04:28 PM »
I think independents who would lean toward McCain lean away from Obama because of his lack of experience.  She has even less experience, so I'm not sure how they'll feel about that.  She may completely surprise, but I can't really picture her showing up Biden's FP experience in the VP debates, either. 

A quick scan of her bio reveals I disagree with her on pretty much everything, but she does have an interesting story.  Seems to have a winning personality as well.

Now, back to J's penis?  Is that what we were talking about? 

<-- had a really weird discussion about his penis with someone last night

/overshare
J, if you didn't bring enough penis for everyone, you shouldn't have brought any penis at all. 

Susan B. Anthony

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #51081 on: August 29, 2008, 01:05:56 PM »
Elections make LSD a boring place.

/jsia

aaaaaaaagreed.

So, Cady, how about that penis?

One grew on a tree!

ISRN, I just woke up from a dream in which I married a kid I had never even kissed. There was unjust imprisonment, a lot of yelling on my part, and a jealous stuffed bear that tried to kill me. But no penis, even though I was married.

You've been cursed by teh Mormonz!!!

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Susan B. Anthony

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #51082 on: August 29, 2008, 01:07:35 PM »
I think independents who would lean toward McCain lean away from Obama because of his lack of experience.  She has even less experience, so I'm not sure how they'll feel about that.  She may completely surprise, but I can't really picture her showing up Biden's FP experience in the VP debates, either. 

A quick scan of her bio reveals I disagree with her on pretty much everything, but she does have an interesting story.  Seems to have a winning personality as well.

/overshare

thats not the proper place to end an overshare, fyi.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51083 on: August 29, 2008, 01:07:45 PM »
I think independents who would lean toward McCain lean away from Obama because of his lack of experience.  She has even less experience, so I'm not sure how they'll feel about that.  She may completely surprise, but I can't really picture her showing up Biden's FP experience in the VP debates, either.  

A quick scan of her bio reveals I disagree with her on pretty much everything, but she does have an interesting story.  Seems to have a winning personality as well.

Now, back to J's penis?  Is that what we were talking about?  

female independents are still on the fence...some lean no where...the question is...where will they go?

some are upset with obama...no?

that is all for now...

but wow...talk about brutally effective!
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #51084 on: August 29, 2008, 01:09:20 PM »

/overshare

No, but in true goalie style, it's a great place to start.
J, if you didn't bring enough penis for everyone, you shouldn't have brought any penis at all. 

goaliechica

• LSD Obsessed
  • It's only forever - not long at all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51085 on: August 29, 2008, 01:10:20 PM »

/overshare

No, but in true goalie style, it's a great place to start.

::demands more penis sharing::
Quote from: Earthbound SNES
Get a sense of humor, Susan B. Anthony!
Quote from: dashrashi
I'm going to cut a female dog. With a knife with a brown handle, natch.
Quote from: Elephant Lee
Don't judge me. You've not had my life.

Saxby Clemens II

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'm Chuck Bass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51086 on: August 29, 2008, 01:11:15 PM »
I think independents who would lean toward McCain lean away from Obama because of his lack of experience.  She has even less experience, so I'm not sure how they'll feel about that.  She may completely surprise, but I can't really picture her showing up Biden's FP experience in the VP debates, either.  

A quick scan of her bio reveals I disagree with her on pretty much everything, but she does have an interesting story.  Seems to have a winning personality as well.

And dang if she isn't pretty. Although I don't know whether that will help or hinder her, really. May well play into stereotypes of pretty women not being tough or smart.

Right?  I avoided commenting, but she's a rather attractive woman!

From Dlisted:

Sarah was Miss Wasilla 1984. She won second place in the Miss Alaska contest, but was voted Miss Congeniality.  Sarah played the flute during the talent portion. THE FLUTE?! It's Alaska! Shouldn't she have skinned a trout or danced with a grizzly bear? No wonder she lost.

Quote from: Cady
::clutches doll with matching outfit::
Quote from: TheJ
::flippers Sax on ass just for the hell of it::
Quote from: For All Intensive Purposes
i'm not gonna judge, i just think you are a f-ing weirdo

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #51087 on: August 29, 2008, 01:13:01 PM »

And dang if she isn't pretty. Although I don't know whether that will help or hinder her, really. May well play into stereotypes of pretty women not being tough or smart.

Right?  I avoided commenting, but she's a rather attractive woman!

From Dlisted:

Sarah was Miss Wasilla 1984. She won second place in the Miss Alaska contest, but was voted Miss Congeniality.  Sarah played the flute during the talent portion. THE FLUTE?! It's Alaska! Shouldn't she have skinned a trout or danced with a grizzly bear? No wonder she lost.

how thin can we slice it?
non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #51088 on: August 29, 2008, 01:15:15 PM »

Right?  I avoided commenting, but she's a rather attractive woman!

From Dlisted:

Sarah was Miss Wasilla 1984. She won second place in the Miss Alaska contest, but was voted Miss Congeniality.  Sarah played the flute during the talent portion. THE FLUTE?! It's Alaska! Shouldn't she have skinned a trout or danced with a grizzly bear? No wonder she lost.

LULZ!

Sigged.

Gengiswump

• Sr. Citizen
  • "she's a tough mfer, but she knows how to party"
    • View Profile
« Reply #51089 on: August 29, 2008, 01:19:32 PM »
I need help thinking of a paper topic. Who wants to help me?

G is really good at this.  I am better at shooting them down.  Though I am also an encouraging friend, so maybe these qualities balance each other out?

What who?
Quote from: tj.
Write a PS on it, fuckstick.

Quote from: Miss P
Sometimes all you've got is a wacky hi-jink.

Quote from: Miss P
This is truly the ultimate in toolish douchebaggery.

Res nonnumquam ipsa loquitur, sed aliter aeternaliter queritur.