Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: SFLSD: Oh! The inhumanities.  (Read 2681738 times)

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
Re: SFLSD: Perspicacity.
« Reply #45160 on: June 06, 2008, 05:47:44 PM »
Error codes I seem to be getting a lot in Office 2007:

Microsoft Word Stopped Responding
Microsoft Word is trying to recover your document
Trying to force Microsoft Word to Close

What the error codes would say if I programmed them:

Microsoft Words sucks ass
Microsoft Word is a memory hog
Your computer is running slow because Microsoft Word is a bloated POS, but what other option do you have? WordPerfect? HAHAHA Yea right, STFU and re-boot sucka.
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
  • I just want to be wonderful.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45161 on: June 06, 2008, 05:51:50 PM »
Error codes I seem to be getting a lot in Office 2007:

Microsoft Word Stopped Responding
Microsoft Word is trying to recover your document
Trying to force Microsoft Word to Close

Microsoft Words sucks ass
Microsoft Word is a memory hog
Your computer is running slow because Microsoft Word is a bloated POS, but what other option do you have? WordPerfect? HAHAHA Yea right, STFU and re-boot sucka.

:D :D :D
To put it bluntly, I seem to have a whole superstructure with no foundation. But I`m working on the foundation.

mbw

• LSD Obsessed
  • TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #45162 on: June 06, 2008, 09:15:12 PM »
Hello, all.

Took the mom out for lunch and a movie (Indiana Jones) for her birthday. The movie was very enjoyable, minus one thing*. Indy might be a bit slow in the whip nowadays, but he's still got it. I recommend it for those who haven't seen it yet.

* Stupid female dog who, in a theater containing fewer than a dozen people, had to take the seat behind me, talk, rustle papers, kick the back of my seat, etc. Bordering homicidal; taking questions.

Happy Birthday to Mama IrrXy!

<----has a dog named Indiana Jones.  :D
I'm in a lynch mob?  I had no idea.  This is really worrying; I really don't have time for another extra-curricular activity.

space for rent.

qmmm

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #45163 on: June 07, 2008, 12:12:19 AM »

There's always OpenOffice....

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #45164 on: June 07, 2008, 01:14:14 AM »
Where are my insomniac friends?
Last night my stepdaughter's friend's mother dropped them off with a pile of junk food and 8(!!!) energy drinks or thereabouts. I'm not sure what we did to anger her so. Not a very restful night.

I thought the party was supposed to be at my house last night.  So that's where everyone went.

Slow day here.  That was a very quick g-dub.
That's cool how you referenced a case.

Quote from: archival
I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

goaliechica

• LSD Obsessed
  • It's only forever - not long at all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45165 on: June 07, 2008, 01:35:23 AM »
Okay, so I am not caught up on this thread, and supposed to be away from the internet, but I have TWICE posted a post in the CA gay marriage thread about the actual history of the legislation/vetoes, etc, and what ca properly be considered the popular will, and it isn't showing up! It's in my back posts, but not the thread! What the crap?!?!  >:(

P.S.

MBW's mom is beautiful. I don't know if there was more discussion of that, but, once again, dayum.

ETA: UGHHHH! Now that I've caught up on the whole gay marriage thread  >:( I think my point is important! I took the time to write a long post about how arguably the popular will in CA does, in fact, support gender-neutral marriage. That American Flag guy is making my stomach turn with his poor logic and his sanctimonious bull.
Quote from: Earthbound SNES
Get a sense of humor, Susan B. Anthony!
Quote from: dashrashi
I'm going to cut a female dog. With a knife with a brown handle, natch.
Quote from: Elephant Lee
Don't judge me. You've not had my life.

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #45166 on: June 07, 2008, 01:44:21 AM »
Okay, so I am not caught up on this thread, and supposed to be away from the internet, but I have TWICE posted a post in the CA gay marriage thread about the actual history of the legislation/vetoes, etc, and what ca properly be considered the popular will, and it isn't showing up! It's in my back posts, but not the thread! What the crap?!?!  >:(

P.S.

MBW's mom is beautiful. I don't know if there was more discussion of that, but, once again, dayum.

I just went to the thread after looking in your back posts, and they're not there for me, either!  That's really annoying.

I also mistook that flag-waving guy for Alci for a minute and I just about punched the wall.  I have been studiously avoiding that thread until now, and I commend you for your patience.

And YES on the PS.
That's cool how you referenced a case.

Quote from: archival
I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
  • I'll show YOU pacifist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45167 on: June 07, 2008, 03:00:41 AM »
Jackie  O

Oh that's adorable.

I need a thousand dollars, stat.
<---back

Those don't look like pec implants. 

Serious

drooling

Ok, you're right . . . maybe $2500 dollars.

I love it when you think I'm right.   :D
Let me show you Derelicte. It is a fashion, a way of life inspired by the very homeless, the vagrants, the crack whores that make this wonderful city so unique.

They're break-dance fighting.

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
  • I just want to be wonderful.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45168 on: June 07, 2008, 07:43:02 AM »
I can't believe in 2008 there are still so many people who are so vocal against gay marriage.  That thread is depressing to read.  ::sighs::  This country still has a long way to go.
To put it bluntly, I seem to have a whole superstructure with no foundation. But I`m working on the foundation.

Gengiswump

• Sr. Citizen
  • "she's a tough mfer, but she knows how to party"
    • View Profile
« Reply #45169 on: June 07, 2008, 09:11:37 AM »
Ugh, I hated Dale even more. 

He way jumped the shark with the locker punching. 

"You won the f-ing bronze medal.  Congratulations."

Whole new respect for Richard. 

Yeah, that was amazing. :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't talk about it!!!

I still haven't seen last week's or this week's episod of Top Chef because for some reason Bravo was showing them at 2am in [country of origin].

Sorry!  We're done, or I am.  Can't you get it online for like a dollar?
Quote from: tj.
Write a PS on it, fuckstick.

Quote from: Miss P
Sometimes all you've got is a wacky hi-jink.

Quote from: Miss P
This is truly the ultimate in toolish douchebaggery.

Res nonnumquam ipsa loquitur, sed aliter aeternaliter queritur.