Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: SFLSD: Oh! The inhumanities.  (Read 2658122 times)

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
  • I'll show YOU pacifist.
    • View Profile
Re: SFLSD: ION, ETA.
« Reply #22510 on: July 29, 2007, 11:26:26 PM »
Let me show you Derelicte. It is a fashion, a way of life inspired by the very homeless, the vagrants, the crack whores that make this wonderful city so unique.

They're break-dance fighting.

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
  • I'll show YOU pacifist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22511 on: July 29, 2007, 11:31:31 PM »
"you're too big to fit in here"

Wha?

the sweetest thing

That'd be, "Your pen!s is too big to fit in here." 

ETA: Which still doesn't explain why you said it?

I'm watching it right now (and my quote was correct. ;))

ETA: And I thought it was funny
Let me show you Derelicte. It is a fashion, a way of life inspired by the very homeless, the vagrants, the crack whores that make this wonderful city so unique.

They're break-dance fighting.

Elephant Lee

• Sr. Citizen
  • Maybe ju an' me are amigos!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22512 on: July 30, 2007, 12:27:38 AM »
Olutosin Oduwole, an aspiring rapper, was charged Tuesday with attempting to make a terrorist threat in the note that police say was found in his disabled car on the university's Edwardsville campus July 20, shortly before his arrest on unrelated computer fraud and felony theft charges.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/illinois/chi-ap-il-studentthreat-cha,0,4432792.story?coll=tf-other
This was my country
This frightful and this angry land

"I guess she was a hooker, that makes sense, those shorts didn't really look all that comfortable." -Dash

notagoodidea

• Sr. Citizen
  • Out the window.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22513 on: July 30, 2007, 12:32:39 AM »

Le Docteur De Peste

• Sr. Citizen
  • Ashes, ashes, we all fall down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22514 on: July 30, 2007, 12:34:04 AM »
Hey guys, long time no see! I hung out w/ credo today. We're looking for some epicage when the wumpage and cadage comes down! Well I am. But I recall something like my first day of school is when you guys are in town so we'll see how that goes.

<---- Totally stopped LSDing by 90% when he quit his job. Deserves flogging.

Le Docteur De Peste

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22515 on: July 30, 2007, 12:36:12 AM »
What uuuup! What are your days in this beautiful cold-ass city?

Le Docteur De Peste

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22516 on: July 30, 2007, 12:47:37 AM »
Yeah my first day is the 16th. Oh the epicage will ensue. First day of real instruction is the 16th.

Unemployment is pretty good. I'm sort of apprehensive about starting school, but also yearning for it big time. Having no obligations is so fun, but also having all this time on my hands is getting... boring. I'll probably be regretting this very soon.

And my SO is in Belize/Mexico/Guatemala/Honduras (maybe) travelin' it up until late August. The first day after she left I embraced my bachelordom and thought to myself, "I'm going to get drunk at noon just because I can!" And I did. It was fun, but also the novelty wore off very quickly, proving its pointlessness quite soon. Other than that it's Vespa-age, running errand-age, hanging out with my dog-age, and still procrastinating on the cleanage. :O

Name a really good quick book (200-350ish pages) I should read before school starts! Preferably fiction or really epic/disastrous non-fiction. I so didn't read as much as I wanted to.  :-\

How's everyone else? Cal move yet? goalie quit that job yet?

Le Docteur De Peste

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22517 on: July 30, 2007, 01:54:14 AM »
Is the Vespa in good working order now?

Goalie quit awhile ago, she keeps leaving us to go other places.

Cal has a week of work left, I think.

ETA: I suck at recommending books. I'll try to think of something!

The Vespa is being so finicky. Two minor problems, the major of the two being an electrical one that only manifests sometimes. I'm working on solving them now before school starts, but it might not happen. But I continue riding and having fun with it, else it'll just frustrate me to all hell. She hasn't left me stranded yet!

Cane

• Sr. Citizen
  • Riding the Lightning on the Gravy Train.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22518 on: July 30, 2007, 02:21:45 AM »
Yeah my first day is the 16th. Oh the epicage will ensue. First day of real instruction is the 16th.

Unemployment is pretty good. I'm sort of apprehensive about starting school, but also yearning for it big time. Having no obligations is so fun, but also having all this time on my hands is getting... boring. I'll probably be regretting this very soon.

And my SO is in Belize/Mexico/Guatemala/Honduras (maybe) travelin' it up until late August. The first day after she left I embraced my bachelordom and thought to myself, "I'm going to get drunk at noon just because I can!" And I did. It was fun, but also the novelty wore off very quickly, proving its pointlessness quite soon. Other than that it's Vespa-age, running errand-age, hanging out with my dog-age, and still procrastinating on the cleanage. :O

Name a really good quick book (200-350ish pages) I should read before school starts! Preferably fiction or really epic/disastrous non-fiction. I so didn't read as much as I wanted to.  :-\

How's everyone else? Cal move yet? goalie quit that job yet?

The Road
perhaps?
Bourbon does for me what the piece of cake did for Proust.

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #22519 on: July 30, 2007, 04:06:40 AM »
I missed Cane!

Stupid fever, stupid phone, stupid stupid.

Meanwhile, gg, Cady and Andrew. I'm down for another.
That's cool how you referenced a case.

Quote from: archival
I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.