Ugh, tomorrow I am so doing the run around in an effort to get motorcycle insurance coverage by Thursday.
1) Tonight, look for motorcycle safety course completion certificate. If lost...
1a) Tomorrow morning at 10ish, go to South San Francisco in person and receive replacement.
2) Drive to San Jose from SF to meet up with my mechanic and see my Vespa finally run!
3) Go to CHP and have vehicle approval (basically checking if the VIN #s are not stolen)
4) Go to DMV (w/o an appt!!!) to complete vehicle registration
5) Thursday: Copy license, safety course certificate, & vehicle registration. Complete insurance application, fax to east coast.
6) After fax transmission call agent to complete payment via credit card.
7) Hopefully have coverage (and the f-ing vespa itself, finally) Thursday evening.
[mega] ::crosses fingers:: [/mega]