Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: SFLSD: Oh! The inhumanities.  (Read 2658824 times)

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
  • I'll show YOU pacifist.
    • View Profile
Re: SFLSD: Verbigeration.
« Reply #15320 on: June 05, 2007, 10:29:23 PM »
The movie? The old version? Is the new one even out yet?

<------Used to be a Rand-head, got out of it.

OK, seriously...you can't ask questions if you don't g-dub.  Or, at least read.   ::)
Let me show you Derelicte. It is a fashion, a way of life inspired by the very homeless, the vagrants, the crack whores that make this wonderful city so unique.

They're break-dance fighting.

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #15321 on: June 05, 2007, 10:30:13 PM »
Let me show you Derelicte. It is a fashion, a way of life inspired by the very homeless, the vagrants, the crack whores that make this wonderful city so unique.

LaneSwerver

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15322 on: June 05, 2007, 10:30:45 PM »
I'm sorry. I said in the settlement agreement I'd never sit next to you again.

Should I take the train (SEPTA, tranfer to NJ Transit in Trenton) to New York, or Greyhound?

I think Greyhound is cheaper, and slightly more annoying.

I'm a freak magnet, so every time I've taken Greyhound I end up with bipolar wackos who are off their meds talking to me, despite my best efforts to politely ignore them. Trains don't have the same problem, in my experience.

Wait a minute...were you the guy with one lens in his glasses, who was scavenging cigarette butts out of the ashtrays? Or the gangster-wanna-be who kept asking if I had any weed, even though I told you I was a DEA agent, thinking it would make you go away?

Look, a settlement is a settlement. Legally binding. You don't discuss, I don't discuss. Say, you got any weed yet?

:-\

I'll take that as a no.

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #15323 on: June 05, 2007, 10:31:34 PM »

I'd still take 160 in LA over 190 in NY

I'd commute from Santa Barbara

global warmer!

LaneSwerver

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15324 on: June 05, 2007, 10:32:09 PM »
I'm sorry. I said in the settlement agreement I'd never sit next to you again.

Should I take the train (SEPTA, tranfer to NJ Transit in Trenton) to New York, or Greyhound?

I think Greyhound is cheaper, and slightly more annoying.

I'm a freak magnet, so every time I've taken Greyhound I end up with bipolar wackos who are off their meds talking to me, despite my best efforts to politely ignore them. Trains don't have the same problem, in my experience.

Wait a minute...were you the guy with one lens in his glasses, who was scavenging cigarette butts out of the ashtrays? Or the gangster-wanna-be who kept asking if I had any weed, even though I told you I was a DEA agent, thinking it would make you go away?

Look, a settlement is a settlement. Legally binding. You don't discuss, I don't discuss. Say, you got any weed yet?

:-\

btw, I've heard Guam is a great place for criminal trial experience. Is that accurate?

Caught you prior to the edit...and yes, of course it is. Just last week I prosecuted a mule for eating a fetid pineapple in someone else's shanty. Big case. I'm waiting for the mule to appeal.

LaneSwerver

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15325 on: June 05, 2007, 10:41:18 PM »
Oh, here I am in DC, being bored. 

Yeah, well, I gotta be pretty bored myself to be visiting this place...just checking in to see if any of the old-timers were around. Not too many left, it seems.

T is lurking right now.  I think he's afraid to jump back in.  Chica is recovering from food poisoning.  I think Pres is still lurking about somewhere...

Yeah, I saw T. Chica needs to avoid the fetid coconuts and she'd be fine.

LaneSwerver

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15326 on: June 05, 2007, 10:44:51 PM »
Off to bed now. Back in six or seven months. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #15327 on: June 05, 2007, 10:45:47 PM »
Baxter, you know I don't speak Spanish!

How have you been?

Living the dream that is Guam Law. I got an A in coconut reclamation. How 'bout you?

no *&^%?  we had a grad from here come back and tell us about guam law.  having already lived on guam for a year, the island wear days in court were not a huge selling point.

however, my wife loved guam and wants me to consider going back.

to which i say  :P
non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

Elephant Lee

• Sr. Citizen
  • Maybe ju an' me are amigos!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15328 on: June 05, 2007, 10:55:33 PM »
My dog was whining about going out so I gave him a long winded lecture about how he didn't think about poopin' when we were out a couple hours ago. His lack of planning did not constitute an emergency for me. He quieted down after that.
This was my country
This frightful and this angry land

"I guess she was a hooker, that makes sense, those shorts didn't really look all that comfortable." -Dash

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #15329 on: June 05, 2007, 10:57:28 PM »
http://www.toshibadirect.com/td/b2c/cmod.to?coid=-33781

I saw this today and about creamed my pants.  Take the product tour!

---

Once again, at&t did not have my phone.

---

Now I'm off to go hang with a friend, but my patent review CDs are on their way, and I'm gonna be able to really get studying soon!  Then I won't have to worry about a life because I just won't have one!