Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: SFLSD: Oh! The inhumanities.  (Read 2699555 times)

John Blackthorne

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: SFLSD: Verbigeration.
« Reply #11030 on: May 06, 2007, 06:35:54 PM »
Srsly, did y'all see my cat?

Slap a blue oval on his ass and he'd be mistaken for a late model Ford Festiva. 

you look like lawn art

The sombrero is just for you, big guy. 

did you see the sombrero that Mayweather wore last night?  shitalkingmofo

He came out with a sombrero and 50 Cent rapping I read!?!  Thats incredible.  So is boxing dead now?

Seems theyd HAVE to do a rematch with a split decision.

Mayweather wasn't just wearing a sombrero, it was white gaudy and blinged out.  He was also wearing a green/white/red leather robe that said "Mexicans Love Me,"  with matching trunks and boots. Fitty was wearing, no joke, a red/green/white bullet-proof vest and rapping!  WWF take notes!
"I only eat inorganic foods. If it doesn't contain molybdenum or something from the noble gases, I'm just not interested"-- Lyle McDonald

Julie Fern

• Sr. Citizen
  • great grandpa mccain = warmonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11031 on: May 06, 2007, 06:39:00 PM »
putz.
if want "change," stop following republicans off cliff.

John Blackthorne

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11032 on: May 06, 2007, 06:44:02 PM »
Quote from: Fast Cars, Danger, Fire and Knives link=topic=80098.msg2209821#msg2209821
Mayweather wasn't just wearing a sombrero, it was white gaudy and blinged out.  He was also wearing a green/white/red leather robe that said "Mexicans Love Me,"  with matching trunks and boots. Fitty was wearing, no joke, a red/green/white bullet-proof vest and rapping!  WWF take notes!

I love that sh*t.  Some people say it detracts from the sport but i gobble it.  Like Prince Naseem, Hector Camacho Jr, and the even the old Bernard Hopkins shtick.

The robe/sombrero combo (an idea he borrowed from his uncle) plus Fitty was incredibly effective at getting the crowd riled up.  So much more effective than *&^% talking microphone grabbing cheesy WWF nonsense. 

If they had a rematch it would have the same result.  I watched the fight last night and Mayweather is inhumanly quick.  When de la hoya would throw a punch he just leaned back away from it, or ducked, or bobbed and weaved--and when de la hoya threw a flurry Mayweather would do this matrix-like *&^% so none of the punches landed.
"I only eat inorganic foods. If it doesn't contain molybdenum or something from the noble gases, I'm just not interested"-- Lyle McDonald

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
  • I'll show YOU pacifist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11033 on: May 06, 2007, 07:16:32 PM »
Yep, just had a little anxiety attack.  I'm fine now.
Let me show you Derelicte. It is a fashion, a way of life inspired by the very homeless, the vagrants, the crack whores that make this wonderful city so unique.

They're break-dance fighting.

John Blackthorne

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11034 on: May 06, 2007, 07:20:03 PM »
Yep, just had a little anxiety attack.  I'm fine now.

i have one of those every night before an exam. 

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #11035 on: May 06, 2007, 07:22:38 PM »
I hate the unknown. 
Let me show you Derelicte. It is a fashion, a way of life inspired by the very homeless, the vagrants, the crack whores that make this wonderful city so unique.

John Blackthorne

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11036 on: May 06, 2007, 07:24:41 PM »

<--went out for "a" drink last night

::kicks self::

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #11037 on: May 06, 2007, 07:27:44 PM »
I had a few glasses of wine last night, but went to sleep at a reasonable hour.

John Blackthorne

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11038 on: May 06, 2007, 07:34:06 PM »

what a good boy

how goes the battle?

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #11039 on: May 06, 2007, 07:37:50 PM »
I think I sunk my own battleship.