Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: SFLSD: Oh! The inhumanities.  (Read 2721818 times)

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
  • I'll show YOU pacifist.
    • View Profile
Re: SFLSD: We're gonna hang out soon.
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2007, 10:16:09 PM »
most of the time people, unless they're really agressive with their camera, don't take pictures.  i haven't been to a **LSD function in a while, though.  Maybe the rules have changed.
Let me show you Derelicte. It is a fashion, a way of life inspired by the very homeless, the vagrants, the crack whores that make this wonderful city so unique.

They're break-dance fighting.

Hank Rearden

• LSD Obsessed
  • Zurich is stained
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2007, 12:21:09 AM »
Anyone want to come to Texas?

:(
CLS '10

The appropriateness of Perpetua would probably depend on the tone of the writing.  When I used it, I (half playfully) thought the extra space made the words sort of resonate.

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2007, 02:21:38 AM »
I should weasel my way in here.

And goalie, I don't drink gin (long story), but I will go to Safeway in the morning and buy myself a couple of bottles of other stuff.  Oh, I mean, pick up some gifts for you and your housemates.

Finally, halfie, for the record, I am going to visit my friend who just got gay married.  LSDers are more than incidental, but they are not the sole purpose of my visit.
That's cool how you referenced a case.

Quote from: archival
I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2007, 10:45:08 AM »
Double dutch was pretty good.  (Lots of law students, though.   ;))
Let me show you Derelicte. It is a fashion, a way of life inspired by the very homeless, the vagrants, the crack whores that make this wonderful city so unique.

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2007, 12:22:04 PM »
whenever halfie comes by...

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2007, 12:28:11 PM »
i think the important part is still here.

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2007, 09:13:09 PM »
So, Cane, you were here before me, but I don't actually know who you are.  I have nothing memorable.  Myabe because you delete everything.

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2007, 11:19:17 PM »
So, Cane, you were here before me, but I don't actually know who you are.  I have nothing memorable.  Myabe because you delete everything.

You're assuming that he ever says anything memorable.

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt.

The other thing about benefits, and the benefits of living relatively close to one another, is that we could go get a drink tonight if you weren't busy. 

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2007, 11:24:18 PM »

The other thing about benefits, and the benefits of living relatively close to one another, is that we could go get a drink tonight if you weren't busy. 

How you doin'?

What makes you think I'm not busy?   :D I'm at a party right now, FYI!

I'm actually supposed to go out later. In theory. But it's a thought.... I do enjoy internet people more than real people.

Don't read so much into the writing.  I wasn't assuming anything.  If you weren't busy, we could.  js.

And I'm doing fine.

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2007, 11:31:41 PM »

How you doin'?

What makes you think I'm not busy?   :D I'm at a party right now, FYI!

I'm actually supposed to go out later. In theory. But it's a thought.... I do enjoy internet people more than real people.

Don't read so much into the writing.  I wasn't assuming anything.  If you weren't busy, we could.  js.

And I'm doing fine.

I know, sorry, I was just joking about how abundantly clear it is that I'm sitting at home on my computer.

I'm down for a drink. For reals.

I've posted on LSD at a party.  It was with other LSD people so it was ok, i guess.