Law School Discussion

SFLSD: Oh! The inhumanities.

Elephant Lee

• Maybe ju an' me are amigos!
    • View Profile
i'm somewhat peeved that people talk so much trash about my school.  listen people, just because it happens to be an ivy league school doesn't mean that people come here because they care about the ivy league thing!  >:(

no one every accuses penn or cornell people of being ivy whores.  what the hell? 

i'm pissed.
It might be because it's right in the sweet spot in the middle of the ivy law schools. I dunno.

Elephant Lee

• View Profile
What did you do to earn the adoration of our other resident Boalt troll? Or does she just know quality when she sees it?

I was curious about that as well, being as she's an old poster who I assume isn't around much. It seems like you made quite an impression.

Elephant Lee

• View Profile
Hooray!

Le Docteur De Peste

• Ashes, ashes, we all fall down.
    • View Profile
Is Cal still here? I've forgotten what he told me to order at Burma Superstar....

Edit: Inadvertent Cal ignore!

Ooh, that menu looks good. I'll have to trek on over to Crement street some time soon.

Heh heh, Crement.

Elephant Lee

• View Profile
Hooray!

Back to Lee?

Yes, I was actually changing it back to Lee when you recommended Foster. I'll take it under advisement. The Hooray was for the bad pun.

Le Docteur De Peste

• View Profile
Is Cal still here? I've forgotten what he told me to order at Burma Superstar....

Edit: Inadvertent Cal ignore!

Ooh, that menu looks good. I'll have to trek on over to Crement street some time soon.

Heh heh, Crement.

I like the Tong Palace over there, but I giggle every time I say it.

Dong. Tee hee!

Or the Phuket place on Fell and Divis (I think).

Our friends have an inside joke running, calling, "Clement," "Crement," and, "Noriega," "Noliega," for, well, the obvious reasons. Cough cough.

Le Docteur De Peste

• View Profile
Hooray!

Back to Lee?

Yes, I was actually changing it back to Lee when you recommended Foster. I'll take it under advisement. The Hooray was for the bad pun.

My grandma tried to make me eat bananas foster this weekend. I objected.

Sustained?

MomjokekowabungadeadbabiesGAK inyourendo

new thread title??

please

I REALLY want some biscuits right now.

Almost badly enough to go to the Boston Market up the street, even though BM is teh suck.

coughPopeye'scough

I don't think we have that here!

Putting on The Wire at 9:00. Taking questions.

4th season?