Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: getting new reports out  (Read 516 times)

stjobs

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
getting new reports out
« on: January 10, 2007, 09:42:26 PM »
My LORs came in a few days apart. A few schools haven't received new reports with the second letter. It's been four days since the second letter was processed... should I contact LSAC or just wait?
HLS 2010

knicksfan0323

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: getting new reports out
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2007, 10:26:59 PM »
My LORs came in a few days apart. A few schools haven't received new reports with the second letter. It's been four days since the second letter was processed... should I contact LSAC or just wait?

I'm pretty sure it says on LSAC's site that they send out updated reports the 1st and the 15th of the month. Check to see if its updated by Monday. If not, then call LSAC :)

stjobs

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2007, 11:10:43 PM »
... updated reports the 1st and the 15th of the month.

Updated reports were sent to the rest of the schools within a few days, though (01/07-01/09). I'll wait a bit, but this is important if it's keeping me from completion. I know BU only needs one LOR (?), so it might not update unless I do something. Yale was one of the other two.
HLS 2010

stjobs

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2007, 10:43:17 AM »
Georgetown wasn't one of them... they actually requested within a day or two. They are Yale, BU (which only requires one, I believe, so I may have to contact LSAC) and a state school (not in CA.)
HLS 2010

stjobs

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2007, 05:52:54 PM »
New reports for all went out including L2 and an updated transcript. Just took something to get it over the hill...
HLS 2010