Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Send resume to Tulane?  (Read 190 times)

rukiddin

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Send resume to Tulane?
« on: January 10, 2007, 01:48:54 PM »
Throughout Tulane's app it reads "do not submit a resume or other enclosure in lieu of answering this question in the space provided. Use an electronically attached statement only for information that will not fit below."

Of course, I answered the questions in the space provided, but I also want to attach my resume since it elaborates on my experiences. Bad idea?

ButImAGilmore

• Sr. Citizen
  • Fight On!
    • View Profile
Re: Send resume to Tulane?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2007, 01:51:42 PM »
I don't think it hurts to send a resume as an addition to your application. They just don't want you to write "please see resume" under every question.
A baby Trojan is born...

USC 2010!

bamf

• Sr. Citizen
  • legal eagle
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2007, 01:53:51 PM »
Throughout Tulane's app it reads "do not submit a resume or other enclosure in lieu of answering this question in the space provided. Use an electronically attached statement only for information that will not fit below."

Of course, I answered the questions in the space provided, but I also want to attach my resume since it elaborates on my experiences. Bad idea?

As long as you give them what they want in the app you should feel free to send along an resume
2L, Boston College Law

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/bamf

Around from time to time.  Always willing to answer any Qs about BC, my '06/'07 cycle or law school in general ... PMs work better ...

rukiddin

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2007, 02:28:35 PM »
Great. Thanks guys!