Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: SF Schools  (Read 5391 times)

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
  • Happy birthday goalie!!!
    • View Profile
Re: SF Schools
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2007, 08:48:48 PM »
So I think this needs a bump.  I really wonder what happened to mrsdclare.
J, if you didn't bring enough penis for everyone, you shouldn't have brought any penis at all. 

mrsdclare

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - mrsdclare
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - mrsdclare
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2007, 10:51:24 PM »
I started working a new job :) I have not logged on in weeks.  Still no word from Hastings, Santa Clara, or USF. I know that my chances are just getting slimmer and slimmer. I am really surprised I haven't received a denial from Hastings yet.  So what about everyone else? Have you guys decided where you will be attending?
Pending:  UC Hastings, USF, McGeorge, UC Davis, Santa Clara

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2007, 10:55:21 PM »
Not yet.  I'm still waiting to hear back on money offers from USF.
J, if you didn't bring enough penis for everyone, you shouldn't have brought any penis at all. 

Le Docteur De Peste

• Sr. Citizen
  • Ashes, ashes, we all fall down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2007, 04:46:47 PM »
I started working a new job :) I have not logged on in weeks.  Still no word from Hastings, Santa Clara, or USF. I know that my chances are just getting slimmer and slimmer. I am really surprised I haven't received a denial from Hastings yet.  So what about everyone else? Have you guys decided where you will be attending?

You've made it this far, perhaps they're just waiting for some withdrawls/attrition before making more decisions?

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2007, 04:56:24 PM »
mrsdclare:

I think you'll get into USF still, and probably Santa Clara as well.  Expect Hastings to be a ding -- a waitlist at best.

mrsdclare

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - mrsdclare
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - mrsdclare
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2007, 02:07:14 AM »
I applied to Hastings via LEOP (special admissions program) actually all three schools were through special admissions programs.  Every day I get home from work and sure enough not a single word from any school.  Its all second nature now, I check the mail/online status checker and there is nothing there.  It seems like it will never end..... Has everyone else heard?  ???
Pending:  UC Hastings, USF, McGeorge, UC Davis, Santa Clara

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2007, 04:22:08 AM »
I didn't apply LEOP, but my numbers do put me quite a bit over 50% at Hastings, and I haven't heard from them yet.  I'm expecting a waitlist.

I've heard from the other schools.  I'd imagine you'll hear pretty soon.

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2007, 11:47:56 AM »
BUMP

I did get that waitlist from Hastings.  Meh.  I knew the late application would bite me in the ass.  Nothing I could do about it.

Le Docteur De Peste

• Sr. Citizen
  • Ashes, ashes, we all fall down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2007, 12:16:31 PM »
BUMP

I did get that waitlist from Hastings.  Meh.  I knew the late application would bite me in the ass.  Nothing I could do about it.

Buy Hastings some roses, tell it that she meant nothing to you, and that you want to save the relationship for the sake of the kids.

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2007, 12:45:04 PM »
BUMP

Buy Hastings some roses, tell it that she meant nothing to you, and that you want to save the relationship for the sake of the kids.

No way.  Slut wants my money.  If I don't talk to her, she gets nothing.