Law School Discussion

"On Hold" at Harvard

Team Pam

• "You know, I invented electricity."
    • View Profile
Re: "On Hold" at Harvard
« Reply #280 on: March 27, 2007, 11:13:40 PM »
Tagging, since the complete-for-over-8-weeks people seem to be mixing it up with the held people in here.  :)

We'll probably all end up the same at this point.

I eagerly await my waitlist letter.

perfect pint

• Lovely day for a Guinness...
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 28, 2007, 01:15:59 PM »
And I am officially a part of the deferred, rejected club. Got the ding letter in the mail today, postmarked last Wednesday. I live in NYC. Small cream envelope.

Actually relieved that I don't even have to think about what I would do if I got in anymore.

Hank Rearden

• Zurich is stained
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 28, 2007, 02:03:46 PM »
eek

<===== nervous to check mail

« Reply #283 on: March 28, 2007, 02:08:04 PM »
seriously.  i could have sworn my rejection was coming on monday.  i could feel it in my bones.

« Reply #284 on: March 28, 2007, 02:35:15 PM »
Got the ding today (post-deferral).  It's funny, I used to read the "It's just a relief to finally hear" comments and think it was bullsht, but I have the same feeling now -- I'm too tired of the process to be particularly disappointed.  Good luck to the remaining, of course . . .

jd2bee

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #285 on: March 28, 2007, 02:36:39 PM »
And I am officially a part of the deferred, rejected club. Got the ding letter in the mail today, postmarked last Wednesday. I live in NYC. Small cream envelope.

Actually relieved that I don't even have to think about what I would do if I got in anymore.

Me too - got my letter yesterday! Not as disappointed as I thought I'd be though

This blows.  No seriously, it blows.  I could have seen us trekking through the snow together in Boston.  Argh.  Tobemeister - you made a mistake.

jd2bee

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #286 on: March 28, 2007, 02:38:52 PM »

Me too - got my letter yesterday! Not as disappointed as I thought I'd be though

This blows.  No seriously, it blows.  I could have seen us trekking through the snow together in Boston.  Argh.  Tobemeister - you made a mistake.

I know - I'm sad that you'll be in Boston without me! :( :'(

Hey, why did you w/d from Columbia?