Law School Discussion

Need some advice/honest criticism, etc.....

Re: Need some advice/honest criticism, etc.....
« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2007, 10:57:08 PM »

Ugghhh... it's reasons like this that the full body 'tar lives on.

do the world a favor... kill self.

how about u do ME a favor and change that 'tar, buddy.  i've already vomited in my mouth...TWICE! ;)

kinda the point... glad you're appreciating it  :-*

well played.

« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2007, 10:59:56 PM »
People, people, let's please not distract from the real point of this thread - dcgirl needs advice and honest criticism. As long as it's not critical. Or honest.

dcgirl

« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2007, 01:39:41 PM »
First of all, what trailor did you come from?  It's nice to know that nobody's like you & Downy hijack threads when you know you can't offer any help whatsoever.

Hating on DCgirl for what reason? You guys are jealous?

you got it.. anyone with a full body self tar is oozing so much self confidence it scares the rest of us into our caves... until they say something asinine and we get to come out and regain some of our own self esteem by cutting them down.

OR, her comments were just embarrassing to herself and others and they’re tactfully pointing it out (tact which, mind you, she was not so kind as to repay).

You decide. 

dcgirl

« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2007, 01:40:53 PM »
Another stalker on my hands.  Lol

Nothing to do w/their time.  Once again, are they taking the LSAT or not?

I'm sure I'm going to regret pointing this out but, ummm... 
http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,69610.msg1641250.html#msg1641250
http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,69610.msg1641614.html#msg1641614

(Yes, I retain large amounts of stupid things in memory.  Like LSD posts I read in August...)

WOW

You remember every post. :D

dcgirl

« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2007, 01:44:58 PM »
Downy (now known as TTT),

You're not going to law school/or in law school & anyone here that's read past posts on "Downy" knows you were banned & are back w/this new name.

Also, I see that you're mentally challenged. Hun, if my friend was 'me' then I would have NO problem stating that. I mean why would care what pricks like you think? lol

So.... go do what everyone else advised in your past threads when you were using the screen name "Downy" and kill yourself. :-*

The only thing 12 year old about this thread (other than me incessantly making fun of your dumb ass), is your attitude about asking for honesty, and then saying @#!* off when you get it.

Taking 2 years on this test without significant improvement means that you've either peaked, or else that you are fooling yourself and havent put in nearly enough real study time into it.  In either case, if nothing has changed in two years, it probably wont in the next 28 days before the February test.

Lol, bralady, I don't have time to play 12 year old games w/you guys.  I have to go study for the LSAT since this is my third time taking it so I can get more score up. ::) Lol.

Thanks to all that were helpful. :-*

And to the others, just go @#!* yourselves. ;D

Wow, Lovebutton is a nice person who gave great advice (and then apologized for it) and you are telling her to @#!* herself because she didn't say what you wanted to hear? Maybe the others were mean spirited, but you should at least be specific. People are making fun of you for a reason, you asked for honest criticism and then got an attitude when people gave it. And you were rude about it.

dcgirl

« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2007, 01:46:49 PM »
Wow, seeing as that I can stand my own ground, how about "No?!"

DCGirl, if you post a naked self 'tar, I'd be persuaded to take your side in this.  Think about it.

jer

• i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2007, 01:48:17 PM »
DCGirl, if you post a naked self 'tar, I'd be persuaded to take your side in this. Think about it.

comedy gold

jer

• i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2007, 01:49:59 PM »
anyone want to go shopping?

dcgirl

« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2007, 01:54:13 PM »
You're calling him a douchecan?????

ROLFLMAO!!!  Are you the social outcast in highschool that my sorority sisters & I made fun of??!!  LOL!!

If you go to law school, my friend has a chance.

Um, did you read the thread?

You guys are jealous. She looks like a women. While some of the people who post on this thread look like  chia pets.

I thought you were leaving??  What a douchecan.

dcgirl

« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2007, 01:55:10 PM »
I thought you were a female dog. Butch, right?

got kind of a homoerotic thing goin' on, eh? that's cool... i'm down. i'm actually a chick, so I think you've come to the wrong place, but I know a few people who might be able to help you out.

In other news, why no love for my full body 'tar? you were so excited to help DCGirl... *snif snif*  :-[