Law School Discussion

Need some advice/honest criticism, etc.....

JoeGibbsRedskins

Re: Need some advice/honest criticism, etc.....
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2007, 02:01:32 PM »
Hating on DCgirl for what reason? You guys are jealous?

Um, did you read the thread?

You guys are jealous. She looks like a women. While some of the people who post on this thread look like  chia pets.

thestradgirl

• where dreams you dare to dream really do come true
    • MSN Messenger - hanui@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - thestradgirl
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2007, 02:02:16 PM »

You guys are jealous. She looks like a women. While some of the people who post on this thread look like  chia pets.

n/a

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2007, 02:03:02 PM »

I thought you were leaving??  What a douchecan.

n/a

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2007, 02:46:26 PM »
thats the hottest cameltoe Ive ever seen

jer

• i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2007, 02:47:13 PM »
thats the hottest cameltoe Ive ever seen

i think she's got the whole camel in her pants

LawSchoolCutie

• photoshoot with Bryan D. Socal Photography
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sx1ba8emoni
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2007, 03:03:43 PM »
hhaahha

« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2007, 03:08:55 PM »
hhaahha
and yes you've contributed so much to this thread thank you for sharing your wonderful life experience  ::) ::)

« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2007, 04:01:36 PM »
per your request...  ;)

amazing!  hehe.

« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2007, 04:06:38 PM »
Tarantula

« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2007, 05:20:43 PM »
I've been studying for the LSAT w/a friend & we've been giving each other advice on our weaknesses/strengths & things of that nature.

I can make this a really long & detailed thread here but I'll try not to.  My question basically boils down to this:  I've noticed more than anything that she struggles w/comprehension & understanding what it's saying (having to read the LR stimulus 2-3x, re-reading the RC passages, etc.)  Logic Games is her best section.  She's been studying for the LSAT for almost 2 years now. It's just that past couple months where the negative attitude she's ALWAYS had has changed to positive & that obviously makes a BIG difference.  February will mark her 3rd time taking this exam. She's pretty comfortable w/the concepts (necessary vs. sufficient, logical flaws, etc.,) but we were both trying to diagnose her problem (the problem being no improvement in her score & so forth) & I think it's comprehension.

I told her the only 2 remedies for this are: Get on prescription drugs such as adderall, ritalin, etc., to help you focus better OR just keep practicing. She is most definitely against getting on those drugs & frankly I don't blame her.  She has taken testmasters twice already.

So I guess my question to you guys is what's her problem? Is it comprehension? I know she's not stupid.  In fact she's one of the brightest people I know. She's just not improving on this damn test. I told her to keep at it & never give up if this is what she really wants.  I've never met anyone so persistent & strong-willed.

I recommend that she start reading Scientific American & The Economist everyday to improve her reading comprehenshion.  And she has.  She's taking the exam in Feb & again in June if she has to.

are you talking about yourself?