Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Feb LSAT Scores on LSAC NOW  (Read 2346 times)

tommriddle

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Feb LSAT Scores on LSAC NOW
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2004, 11:50:07 AM »
My first practice test was a 169 and I scored a 174.

If you are a person who finishes all the questions in the LR sections and just need polishing, I strongly suggest doing the sections backwards.  That way your mind is fresh for the hard ending questions, and the crunch time is less stressful b/c you are just flying through the easy beginning questions.  I think doing this jumped my score up about two points.

As a caveat, I would not suggest doing this if you do not regularly finish the LR sections.  It could bog you down at the end and lower your score.

Louder Than Bombs

Re: Feb LSAT Scores on LSAC NOW
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2004, 05:51:51 AM »
My first practice test was a 169 and I scored a 174.

If you are a person who finishes all the questions in the LR sections and just need polishing, I strongly suggest doing the sections backwards.  That way your mind is fresh for the hard ending questions, and the crunch time is less stressful b/c you are just flying through the easy beginning questions.  I think doing this jumped my score up about two points.

As a caveat, I would not suggest doing this if you do not regularly finish the LR sections.  It could bog you down at the end and lower your score.

Well, I still wouldn't suggest this method. Since all the questions are weighted equally, always get to the easiest ones first. They are worth just as much as the hard ones and (should) take less time. However, I do recommend skipping ahead to the last few questions if you have moved through a ways and are getting a few difficult questions in a row - LSAC usually rewards those who finish in time by throwing in a few easy ones at the end.

Chris