Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Logic Games Ultimate Setups Guide  (Read 2659 times)

Jeffort

• Sr. Citizen
  • LSAT Tutor
    • View Profile
    • LSAT Discussion - Free LSAT Logical Reasoning Question Type Finder Utility
    • Email
Re: Logic Games Ultimate Setups Guide
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2011, 08:31:37 AM »
Yeah, I have the book and pdf also.  You need all the preptests since it's not included in the book.  I'm comparing my initial setup with the ones provided by the book.  I'm still a little bit confused on grouping, and other advanced games.  But I've got basic linear down.  My setup for others are still a little bit off.  It's kind of hard, since I'm teaching myself material based on the book.

Plus the book doesnt provide you with explainations for all of the questions.  They only provide setup diagram, a brief explanation about the game, and address 1 or 2 complicated questions in each game.  Worth getting, if you want to ace the LG section.   

hello,can u pls send me the pdf (if possible ) to azeez.hussain@yahoo.com ,i am a student and i need the LSAT logic games ultimate setup also LSAT kaplan 180 for RC,it would be really helpful if u can send me .....

Hey Azeez,

You are almost 7 years late asking Casper to violate copyright laws and pirate materials for you.  It's especially great that you shared your email address and name.  In case you didn't notice, the URL/weblink in Caspers user profile is for the New York County District Attorney's office, which might mean that he became a prosecutor after attending law school.

You'll surely make a great lawyer!  :D Good Luck!  :D :D :D :D

scenariosolver

• View Profile
    • www.scenariosolver.com
Re: Logic Games Ultimate Setups Guide
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2011, 11:49:01 PM »
try scenariosolver.com - video solutions to all LSAT logic games... you can see an actual real time setup of ALL LSAT Logic Games for 13 bucks.

Tom
www.ScenarioSolver.com Video Solutions of all releasedLSAT Logic Games - 13$ a month unlimited access