Law School Discussion

t...

• View Profile
Re: When did red. delete?
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2007, 07:13:45 PM »
To expand:

She intrigues me (partly) because she seems to care more about helping people and doing something significant than collecting a paycheck and/or doing trivial legal work. She seems genuine in this regard.

I have that same naive desire, and that same aversion to bland corporate work (of most sorts). I blame it on some childish existential ennui that I can't shake still at 25, and will probably never shake.

Oh well.

thestradgirl

• where dreams you dare to dream really do come true
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2007, 07:17:32 PM »
To expand:

She intrigues me (partly) because she seems to care more about helping people and doing something significant than collecting a paycheck and/or doing trivial legal work. She seems genuine in this regard.

I have that same naive desire, and that same aversion to bland corporate work (of most sorts). I blame it on some childish existential ennui that I can't shake still at 25, and will probably never shake.

Oh well.

:D

Denny Crane

• Where's my Shirley Schmidt-ho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2007, 07:20:22 PM »
is red actually a female?

is she really applying to law school?

was the deferral for a year a cover for the fact that she isn't really going?  or is already there?  or already graduated?

has anyone met red in person?

red deferred?  I thought she was currently at Yale.

Denny Crane

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2007, 07:23:36 PM »
red claimed to have been admitted to Yale for this school year, but deferred until next

She seemed legit to me.  This is the first I'm hearing of speculation about her "realness".

rojo

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2007, 07:28:52 PM »
wow, long time no see.

« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2007, 07:29:18 PM »
She seemed legit to me.  This is the first I'm hearing of speculation about her "realness".

Sheesh.  What to do with this thread.  This is why nobody should want to come to their own funeral.  Can I be the first person to point out that I disappeared right before Spaulding took his finals?

Denny Crane

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2007, 07:29:43 PM »
red claimed to have been admitted to Yale for this school year, but deferred until next

c'mon:  the person typing the responses is a human, however the person typing the reponses is not likely "red"

Oxford, deferral, Africa, northeast Washington (not alot of people live there), no one has met "her" IRL

Much of what you listed describes me in some way or another!!!!  I won't say what, exactly, so as to maintain some semblance of anonymity (though I've definitely blown my cover on a number of occassions around these parts).

rojo

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2007, 07:30:33 PM »

Sheesh.  What to do with this thread.  This is why nobody should want to come to their own funeral.  Can I be the first person to point out that I disappeared right before Spaulding took his finals?

I'm not going to lie.  I actually made that connection.

« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2007, 07:35:57 PM »
::sigh::

alright, time to fess up.

red doesn't actually exist.

she was just an alternate personality that we created because we got bored.

sorry you all got so attached to her.

At least I was fun compared to the rest of you bums.

rojo

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2007, 07:41:32 PM »
we once knew a guy who said FB was the best way to reach him.  ::)