Law School Discussion

How different your life would be if you hadn't...

thechoson

How different your life would be if you hadn't...
« on: September 05, 2004, 07:21:57 PM »
Think of one pivotal point in your life.  And then think what would your life be like now, if you had not made that decision.

If I hadn't fallen for my 1st gf in hs, I'd probably would have gone to college on the East Coast.

mukhia

Re: How different your life would be if you hadn't...
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2004, 07:29:00 PM »
If I hadn't missed all the UCAS deadlines, I would have gone to Uni in England and hung out with London Girl.

inthesun

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2004, 07:30:09 PM »
If I would have fulfilled my potential and TRIED in high school, I would have went ivy league...

If I would have fulfilled my potential and TRIED in college, I would have went T14 in law school...

If I would never have started smoking weed my last year of college, I am sure my LSAT would have been higher.

Let this be a lesson to all of you.  At 9, my teachers thought I was a genius.  At 23, I'm barely hanging on to that last shred of intelligence.

thechoson

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2004, 07:31:38 PM »
If I would have fulfilled my potential and TRIED in high school, I would have went ivy league...

If I would have fulfilled my potential and TRIED in college, I would have went T14 in law school...

If I would never have started smoking weed my last year of college, I am sure my LSAT would have been higher.

Let this be a lesson to all of you.  At 9, my teachers thought I was a genius.  At 23, I'm barely hanging on to that last shred of intelligence.

sounds like my life.

inthesun

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2004, 07:32:25 PM »

sounds like my life.

That's why we feel connected, and not because of the random sex.

NYKnicks

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2004, 07:33:02 PM »
Should have went to a different undergrad, I'm not gonna name it or anything, don't want to sound like a pretentious prick.

thechoson

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2004, 07:33:22 PM »
I think I'd appreciate you even without the random sex. you're that type of chick.

thechoson

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2004, 07:33:44 PM »
Should have went to a different undergrad, I'm not gonna name it or anything, don't want to sound like a pretentious prick.

you just sounded like one by saying that, you prick.

inthesun

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2004, 07:34:16 PM »
I think I'd appreciate you even without the random sex. you're that type of chick.

You just made my day.   ;D

mukhia

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2004, 07:34:26 PM »

Well, that makes you a better person than I - the random sex is all I appreciate from inthesun.