Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Accepted TODAY !!  (Read 682848 times)

Bungalow

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Accepted TODAY !!
« Reply #5360 on: January 31, 2008, 04:56:43 PM »
Northwestern with a 157? Are you serious? Life is not fair. 10 points higher on the LSAT and a higher GPA and I get held. That's bogus.

here!  have some!

okay, so i'm hatin. but seriously, NW better have a friggin good explanation. i study my butt off for the LSAT because i know its a huge admissions factor. i do very well (not compared to most lsd'ers mind you) and someone who doesn't do nearly as well gets in before i do. that's very frustrating.

Slumdog Lovebutton

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5361 on: January 31, 2008, 04:57:26 PM »
Northwestern with a 157? Are you serious? Life is not fair. 10 points higher on the LSAT and a higher GPA and I get held. That's bogus.

here!  have some!

okay, so i'm hatin. but seriously, NW better have a friggin good explanation. i study my butt off for the LSAT because i know its a huge admissions factor. i do very well (not compared to most lsd'ers mind you) and someone who doesn't do nearly as well gets in before i do. that's very frustrating.

...you can have both bottles.
* Columbia Law, Class of 2011 *

LSN

Tetris

• Sr. Citizen
  • Michigan Rocks
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #5362 on: January 31, 2008, 04:58:02 PM »
ROFL That is my absolute favorite Arrested Development episode!!!
_______
.|E|R|S.

Slumdog Lovebutton

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5363 on: January 31, 2008, 04:58:28 PM »
ROFL That is my absolute favorite Arrested Development episode!!!

it's definitely the best episode ever, i think.

LSN

t L

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5364 on: January 31, 2008, 04:58:51 PM »

So what!  I have a high LSAT score, and I didn't get in.  Do you see me complaining? NO.  You got into Michigan with numbers BELOW their medians while people with higher numbers DID NOT GET IN.  Should we be questioning you?
Michigan 2L

JeNeSaisLaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5365 on: January 31, 2008, 05:27:07 PM »
I put my #1 down, but nothing more. I actually put it in hopes that Michigan looks at my LSN and knows it's me...
LSN
Vanderbilt Class of 2011

Slumdog Lovebutton

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5366 on: January 31, 2008, 05:28:02 PM »
I put my #1 down, but nothing more. I actually put it in hopes that Michigan looks at my LSN and knows it's me...

don't.  seriously.  just don't rank anything...it's a horrible idea.

LSN

JeNeSaisLaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5367 on: January 31, 2008, 05:29:22 PM »
Maybe that explains why GW hates me!
LSN
Vanderbilt Class of 2011

Bungalow

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5368 on: January 31, 2008, 05:29:30 PM »

So what!  I have a high LSAT score, and I didn't get in.  Do you see me complaining? NO.  You got into Michigan with numbers BELOW their medians while people with higher numbers DID NOT GET IN.  Should we be questioning you?

Yikes. Someone is a bit fired up. I'm just complaining casually. Not looking to get anyone all riled up.

Slumdog Lovebutton

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5369 on: January 31, 2008, 05:31:43 PM »
Maybe that explains why GW hates me!

JNSL - why would you want there to be ANY chance that a school that was still considering you noticed that they were not your first choice, and thus decided to YP you?  not that it would happen, or that schools would care, but you leave yourself open to that kind of thing if you list your preferences on your page.

LSN